Winona vs. Mila

Who'd You Rather?

11/30/2010 3:25 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Sometime actress Winona Ryder, 39, broke bread with her "Black Swan" co-stars Vincent Cassel, 44, and Mila Kunis, 27, at an event in NYC on Monday.

1130_wynona_rather
Question is ...

sobelle7

Is it really possible that 96% of TMZ readers are straight guys or gay women?

douglas

winona's looking beat

Josh

I'd lick Mila clean, front and back! Boiiiiiiiingggggg! My flag is at full staff right now.

Ziggy

Winona is a fine actress, but she's a thief. She probably stole the table napkins, plate and silverware after dinner. The restaurant probably had to nail the table down to the floor, because she would have stolen that too.

Valstann

for once 2 actual good looking girls

Josh

I meant stroking my pole. I have the biggest wood right now. I would put it in her "pooper".

joe

you are gross f&$@ng losers... Guess this site caters to idiots and imbeciles: "I meant stroking my pole..."

really??
*shaking head*

Winona rocks, simply

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

There is no hotter female than Mila Kunis. PERIOD!..

allison

he found himself 2 nice jewish girls! just in time for hannukah.are all the girls in black swan jewish?Natalie portman is also jewish. SUCH PREtty not jesus worshipping girls

karen

Ummmmm Ill take that dude Vincent Cassel's wife over either of those girls....Monica Belucci....one of the most gorgeous women on the planet!

jonEchingas

Mila is a hottie!!!

john sweeney

Obviously this site is full of 20 somethings. To young to remember Wionna. She has the best rack in Hollywood. Ask Johnny Depp.

fred

Mila Vs Jessica Alba now theres a who would you rather. This Is simply To easy!

scudrunner4

Have any of you ever seen Mila in person? I have, several times & she's SKINNY! No Shape what so ever! She looks good all glammed up but in person?! Not so Hot! Who'd want to wake up next to that everyday? To think I asked her to marry me twice. Gives me chills just thinking about it. & #3 wants to Lick her? She's been playing the field for going on 14 years &, well, who know's where she's been?! & yes, their all Jewish (& Short). They run the business! The Italians run Vegas & the Jewish folk run the industry. Just ask Harvey... & you want to put it where??? E--UUuuuu.....she doesn't have a butt!.... Now, a side point. Has anyone noticed that the movies Mila's been in she gets little billing? When they run trailers with her in it Its so Fast that only your sub-conscience mind pickes up on Mila?...
One channel interviewed everyone in Black Swan but Mila..Hmmmm!
Who'd I do? None of em...Hey TMZ?! Where is the 'None of the above' choice?

Kerem

Mila Kunis all the way! :)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments