Britney SLAMS Ex-Hubby -- 'Kiss My Lily White Ass'

12/2/2010 7:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears just lashed out against her ex-husband Jason Alexander -- and both of the publications responsible for publishing a phone call allegedly featuring her voice -- advising them all to "Kiss my lily white southern Louisiana ass!"

1202_Brittany_Spears-twitter_BN_2

As we previously reported, Britney claims the person on the tape is not her -- and her lawyer has already threatened legal action against everyone involved in its release.

1202_britney_bitch_footer

Phreaky

ABSOLUTELY a PR move. How can you tell? By her "southern accent" used in the message. In other words, it's saying "I HAVE A SOUTHERN ACCENT YA'LL - THAT CAN'T BE ME ON THAT SILLY OL' RECORDIN'" - If you watched her reality shows, including the last do***entary, you'd know she turns her accent on and off, and the majority of the time she doesn't have it.
She needs to be honest and admit she was lying to Jason about it for sympathy.

Zippy T. Pinhead

Would that be with or without my nose plugged?

kickaboo

Just get even, Brit. Boycott filthy, lying trashy tabloids and people who think they can illegally tape others or dupe with fake tapes...either way it is illegal. Bankrupt AMI.

The DOJ needs to put a stop to this BS.

Pound Sand

Damn Right Girl! Enough of these f*cking liars!

André Luiz

She rocks :D
I laughed so hard when I saw it haha :P
I really love her *-* <3

Markieb

JUST LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE (sob, sob)

Harley

This is EXACTLY what every celebrity needs to start doing. STOP apologizing already and tell people to kiss your ass up one side and down the other. If I were famous I would confront every rumor and every stupid person who had something to say about MY LIFE and tell them to kiss my ass. Glad somebody finally said what we all think sometimes.

Chris

Who hasn't kissed Britney's ass already.

Bippy

Did she lip sync that twitter??

Angela

Woop Woop!!!! That one was for all the celebrities who have been and still are hounded by the media

Bippy

See what happens when they let them out of the Bayou and into civilization?? After generations of in-breeding this is the result!! Her edumacation shows!!

todd

TRY HUGGE FLABBY CELULITE ASS

Bippy

@74 - More like Debbie Reynolds talked about hers - she called it a cottage cheese ass!!

Susan

um, hey grammy? we sure do say y'all down here in New Orleans. and last I checked it didn't matter if you lived in the north or south to lose your temper when someone tells lies about the person you love. those calling her trashy, how would you react if someone lied about your husband beating you or your wife oheating on you, etc? would you just say "oh gee, I need to take the high road"... I think not!

Sassy Ass

I am not a fan too much but good for her. Sue the bitch.