The Most Random Celebs Ever Sing 'Let It Be'

12/3/2010 7:26 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

If you ever wanted to see the most haphazard assortment of D-list celebs ever assembled ... like David Faustino, Right Said Fred, Alfonso Ribeiro, Tonya Harding ... oh, and Glenn Close sing along to the Beatles hit "Let It Be," then today is your lucky day.

It's a promo for some Norwegian television show, but looks more like a bizarro "We Are the World"/SNL sketch.

Be prepared to be mesmerized by the randomness.

Tahiti

I pissed my pants......thanks alot

Corey

The part that confirms the mediocre talent is that each person is listed with who they are. If they mattered or were celebrities, why would they need to have their name below them? PATHETIC and stupid video.

dEVILISH

They all float down here georgie . . . the devil needs to reinforce the gates of hell, so we dont have to suffer massive breakouts, like this mess

Loree

Very cool....

A contest for "Biggest Has Been."

Was that the talent portion??

Mark

Wow that was stupid. Nobody is actually singing. Everyone seems to have been blue screened in, and I doubt anyone was asked permission or at least had the project accurately described before giving permission because there's no way Glenn Close would have agreed to be seen in a music video with Tonya Harding if she had been told it was a possibility.
I have my doubts she agreed to something this retarded even without Tonya Harding. I'm suprised any of them agreed besides Tonya Harding.

Yo Mamma

Come on dumbasses! It's a promo for an interview show and all those "stars" are going to be on it. Way to go Tubbs!

Laura

WOW TMZ, WHEN YOU SAID RANDOM YOU REALLY MEANT IT. THAT WAS THE WEIRDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. THAT KINDA RUINED A GREAT BEATLES SONG FOR ME. NOW WHEN I HEAR IT ALL I'M GOING TO SEE IS TANYA HARDING AND AND TUBBS FROM MIAMI VICE SINGING IN THE BACKGROUND. WHAT A BUMMER :( YET FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME.

Susan

Gasp! Seeing the late, enormously talented Stephen Gately of Boyzone was such an awesome unexpected surprise. Wow! Thank you for posting this!

Monica

It's not them singing, it's never been said or written that it is either!, It's not the point .. this is entertainment, intended to bring back memories of a time many will recall, a reunion with "familiar faces" from our youth, etc
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It's probably because it is a Norwegian television program that is not good enough for some of you, do not forget that we here in "little Norway" also know who many of these are and that they were a part of our lives when we grew up. They have interviewed dozens of people who seldom or never gives interviews, they have come very close to them and none of those in the video is presented without consent. There are memories, and fun to think back to a time that was ........

abby

I like the video! What's wrong with it?

Monica

barbara

its a T.V show called Golden Times. the three men in the red sweater go meet and talk with their personal heroes,and other TV personalities from "the golden time"

Ferris

Finally TMZ. A post worth watching or reading. When I log into your site and see a Mel and Oksana post I want to cut my achille's tendon.

Rach

that was actually really cool..i loved it. And i wouldn't call Glenn Close a d-list celeb... All those celebs were awesome at one time or another, so don't be dissing them like that Harvey!!!

AS

Oh yeah...Randon it was and yep...I watched the whole way through. I'm a sad sack because I found it mildy entertaining....EEEK!!