TMZ Live:

Josh Duhamel, Jermaine, and Octomom

12/3/2010 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions today on everything -- including Josh Duhamel getting booted from his flight, Jermaine Jackson allegedly owing tons of child support, and a possible dead end in the publicist murder case.

1203_tmzlive_big

Plus: The Lawyer Friday Theme Song is finally here!!!

JLS

Sophisticated men wear cologne. Soap lasts about 15 mins. Nice we don't have to smell any of you.

Sheesh.

JLS

TMZ Live used to be about the news of the day and you mentioned tidbits that weren't in your posts making it a huge reason to watch it.

At this point you are interacting so privately with each other I feel like I'm eavesdropping instead of you interacting with all of us. Promoting Lasagna, never completing sentences and more, it's just a lost effort.

I miss the old TMZ Live. It was great!

deb

interview the guy that does the voice overs. ALSO, tell Charles to lighten up. He's not all that.

tru

I normally don’t leave comments but the conversation about mike Tyson is interesting. I would like to see you guys do a little research and see what you can find out. I saw a special that indicated that the woman involved in the mike Tyson case had falsely accused a man of rap before, and they did not allow that evidence into court. Some of the members on the jury said if they knew that, it would have affected their decision. Also they offered Tyson early release if he would admit to the crime and apologies but he refused and said he was innocent. In the mike Tyson do***entary he still maintained that he was innocent when asked about the rap.

tru

I normally don’t leave comments but the conversation about mike Tyson is interesting. I would like to see you guys do a little research and see what you can find out. I saw a special that indicated that the woman involved in the mike Tyson case had falsely accused a man of rape before, and they did not allow that evidence into court. Some of the members on the jury said if they knew that it would have affected their decision. Also they offered Tyson early release if he would admit to the crime and apologies but he refused and said he was innocent. In the mike Tyson do***entary he still maintained that he was innocent when asked about the rape.

sg

hi harvey have you seen the 'earthlings' do***entary about effect humans have on animals and the environment?

also if matt hadn't come up with such a great lawyer friday theme song i would have suggested angelina's song.....at least it would have been better than jasons hahah

i wanted to thank tmz especially harvey for giving me such a passion for law, actually going to study law this coming year, fantastic work everyone love the site!

Crashinit

maybe i'm a idiot but where i send my question to tmz live please help me

RyogaVee

Steve Hirsch of Vivid has been going out of his way for months to help Octomom.
Cant you just read between the lines and see he really wants to do something nice for her and use Vivid’s money in the process? he is like a Good Samaritan.

Brian

Great idea dor an Ass Off - Kim K vs. Harvey....aka Pot Roast vs. Field Roast.

CJ

What the Hell...don't you guys want any questions today?

Brian

Harvey must be sending out subliminal messages through the internet and TV. I was in the Whole Foods and felt nauseous walking by the meat section. Somehow I left with a field roast, tofurkey, veggie burgers and tuna burgers. The field roast was in fact pretty good.

Chia

Got a temp job so this is my last chat for a while.

Harvey, what would you have purchased at the recent auction? What piece of history would you love to own (or rent for a couple of months) if price wasn't a factor?

Shane

Harvey/Mike,

You mentioned in December on TMZ Live there were several marital options for Tiger & Elin, some of which were interesting and didn't involve a straight divorce. With that being settled, would you divulge what those options were?

Any word on how much Tiger and Elin's attorney's fees were and why did Elin need 8 lawyers?

Any idea when Tiger is moving into his Jupiter Island mansion?

Did you guys ever find out why Elin moved into the family home in March and why did she leave two weeks later?

Chia

Fitness Club

There are a ton of ads about cutting belly fat. Is there a short cut or specifics foods for those of us with a belly and over 40?

Are there any diet/exercise shortcuts that ARE NOT HARMFUL/NATURAL (vitamins ok, drugs, even over-the-counter, no)?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2