Mariah Carey -- She's Huge This Time of Year

12/4/2010 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A pregnant Mariah Carey took to the stage in Florida yesterday to sing a few of her classic holiday hits while taping the "Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade" TV special.

Mariah Carey Pregnant Santa Dress
Mariah fun fact -- her classic "Merry Christmas" album is the second best-selling album ever in Japan by a non-Asian artist ... behind only her own "Number 1's" collection.

eddie

I can't stand her!!!

Celebrities Suck

JLO singing with her husband on a Teletón México 2010

Ummmm, and she's a judge on American idol.. Listen to her! She can not sing..... Ridiculous!!!someone has to be honest with her and stop telling her that she could sing...

moe

Her music sucks and it always sounds the same! Never liked her!

Mark

I never could stand this pitiful bitch!

pam

You guys are out of your mind. While you may not like her music choices or styling, there is no denying that this woman can sing. The fact that she is out there performing while pregnant is impressive. It's hard enough to just breathe when you've got a baby sitting where your lungs used to be let alone sing.

Cher

Add me to the list. I can't stand her singing either. Why must these pitiful, no-talent creeps spoil beautiful Christmas Carols such as Silent Night. No one does a better "Jingle Bell Rock" than Webb Pierce. None of the current wannabe singers can sing like Tammy Wynette, Bobby Helms, Brenda Lee, or Burl Ives.

Jen

Why is she wearing a wig???

Tweety

Come on TMZ - The headline "She's Huge" is just tacky. I never liked her but making fun of her pregnancy is just wrong. No doubt this was written by one of you male staff members. Shame on you. Did you write this about Celine Dion? Tsskkk Tsskk

paige

@#6 Mariah Is The Best And Thats No Doubt No Matter What Any Of Yall Bitches Say And All Those People Your Naming Obviously Their Not Good At All Because I've Never Heard Of Them!!! So Before You Try To Make The Best Singer On This Planet Look Bad You Need To Tell All Those People You Named That Their Name Is Not Known But Guess What Mariah's Name Is Very Known!! And You Can Ask Anyone!! So STFU U Stupid Bitches!

paige

dd

leave pregnant alone!

Alessa

She is pregnant is normal. Or you expect a pregnant woman being size zero? Never. Let Mariah enjoy this stage on her life as long she's healthy and her baby. Comments like this affect teenagers and become bulimics, let people be. Not everybody has to be Victoria's secret angels, for what? To be popular with man and settle with a lazy ass and end up fighting for money to keep up your fashionable lifestyle, DUMB!
And yeah, I saw JLO singing on Teleton Mexico and was horrible you can't even listen to Mark..

dee

That's real class! Really? Making fun of a pregnant woman's weight?

Leila

Not to be rude but she does not look pregnant. Just BIG

Cher

Posted at 9:46 AM on Dec 4, 2010 by paige
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The world doesn't revolve around you and your opinion, foolish Paige. I don't need to tell the people I named that their name is not known. Their genuine talent speaks for it self. To the best of my knowledge, all of them except for Brenda Lee are deceased. They are icons and known world-wide. Their version of the Christmas Carols they recorded are sought-after by collectors. In my opinion, it is immature and mean-spirited to attack Mariah's body while she is with child. A pregnant woman is very beautiful. I do not know her personally so I am in no position to comment about her personality. It's her singing that I dislike.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments