Oksana: The Rent Was Never Too Damn High!

12/5/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Forget rent control! Oksana Grigorieva has been living high on the hog for years for free, with the help of a few celebrities.

1203_mel_oksana_david_foster_TMZ_ex_2
Mel Gibson says in a declaration obtained by TMZ, "When Oksana and I began dating, she and her son, Alexander (Sacha), who she shares custody of with Sacha's father, actor Timothy Dalton, were living in the home of a friend, music producer David Foster, and I was living in my present home in Malibu."

Mel goes on: "Oksana would often complain to me that she did not like having to make the drive from Malibu to Sherman Oaks, where Sacha was enrolled in school during the weeks Sacha was in her custody."

But apparently David Foster was even more unhappy about footing the bill, because, according to Mel, David wanted the house back and told her to move.

So Mel stepped in and bought a home in the same area as Sacha's school -- Sherman Oaks -- a four-bedroom, 3,468-square-foot house.  And as simple as that, Oksana had a new place to live.

But as we know, there was an unhappy ending. Mel says, "Our relationship was always a tumultuous one and Oksana and I argued with one another frequently about recurring problems in our relationship.  As a result, I left the Sherman Oaks residence and moved back into my home in Malibu several times prior to March, 2010, when our dating relationship finally came to an end."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kali

But she is such a famous & talented singer/pianist, why does she need others to support her? lol

Fidel's niece

Her mother told Russian Pravda that Ok$a
was paying rent in Sherman Oaks,
she was right, yes she did - with Bl*w Jobs!

Gold digging whore!

***Team Mel***

igotfleasfromtmz

Deport this drain on society already.

Darryll

Fake pictures of your baby bloodied and bruised to the family court. Fake pictures of your face bloodied and bruised to the family court. Real jail cell waiting for you.

BrAnBa

Kick her out of the house, Mel. That woman is a professional sponger, and she is even making a real bad job of it.

Usch!! (Swedish for YUK!)

igotfleasfromtmz

I think he would kick her out , but the courts won't let him.
How is that for a sponge whore. All this past BS should be showing this Judge what she is. He should give her a 30 day notice that happens to real people in real life.

igotfleasfromtmz

Just makes you want to wet those lips and stick her to a wall permanently.

kali

What I don't get is I know several people who were married and divorced. The ex husband has never had to pay anything towards their ex wives rent or mortgage even with kids involved.

Must be a HW thing but it just seems sooooo wrong. She wasn't even married to him!

I wonder if DF & TD will be or has been asked to give a statement on their history?

JLS

More of Mel's spin. Nice that TMZ has become such an easy place to air it all.

Probably none of it is truthful. It's all authored by Mel in a declaration to the court. He's in his sell sell sell mode.

Hey Mel-->I am not buying your drivel.

Cthrew

I love a girl who's hard to get.

jechrist

sponge, leach, gold-digger, shrew, ho,grifter, shake down artist that's oinksana to a tea

ohreally

Dump this beotch in a cramped jail cell. It's what she DESERVES!
arrgggh! She makes me ILL!!!

JLS

All Mel really needs in life is a receptacle. You know, the one you speak to people with. Well, that and a pair of ears that hear when he snaps his fingers to alert you it's time to bring forth your mouth for his pleasure.

No money will change hands-he'll claim all sorts of reasons why. He'll just slap you silly after he's done-just so you know whose the boss in your relationship.

kali

More of Mel's spin. Nice that TMZ has become such an easy place to air it all.

Hey Mel-->I am not buying your drivel.

Posted at 1:19 AM on Dec 5, 2010 by JLS

Ok JLS, why don't you use your super big IQ and investigate what job she had to pay her own rent and where she lived? Then get back to us.

Thanks.

igotfleasfromtmz

Deport the leech already after she spends time in a 3ft cell.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments