'Hold My Hand' Video -- Just a Tease

12/5/2010 12:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This should hold Michael Jackson fans over for a bit -- a :30 teaser for the video for "Hold My Hand."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lunchbox

Akon is garbage

ammiemarie

Oh my God! What a great video! I bought the song for Hold My Hand... I hope it hits #1! I'm so excited to support the video, too.

stinky mcgee

You need some 'hosts for posts' to get rid of the spam.

HumanNature

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

shell517nj

yes, another Michael Jackson moment and I can't wait. I think Michael would be pleased with the video. Tomorrow the video is said to debut on Oprah with her interview with Teddy Riley and the Cascio family. TMZ I hope you keep your promise and delete entries not relevant to the story.

bc

NOT MICHEAL

Alessandra

I love Michael Jackson.
I miss him.
I'm anxious to see this video.
Michael, my angel, Brazil loves you.

Cathy

Am interested to see the final video. I'm glad there seem to be plentiful shots of Michael in it. Personally, I'm partial to "Much to Soon" over "Hold My Hand", but maybe that's because "Much Too Soon" is all Michael.

Chic

Beautiful! Absolutely precious with the children. I think
the video will be on Oprah Monday.

kate1

Why they killed our MJ? I will never accept a million times, I do not accept that!

Margarida Maria

This music " HOLD MY HAND " is very beautiful. AKON and MICHAEL singing together, are fantastic. Perfect combination of the voices, very pretty !
I love the two, Akon and Michael.
This music is a gift for the fans.
I go to buy the CD " MICHAEL ", and I want to hear many times this music.
MICHAEL JACKSON, where you will be, God bless you.
God bless also Akon, great musicien. MICHAEL JACKSON, I love you.

Kimba10

WOW!! WOW!! That was fantastic, how ever Michael would have done the video justice. But the fact that Michael Jackson himself is in the video is definitely a number one top video and song.

I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON! KEEP ON ROCKING THE WORLD!!!

Silvie

I cannot wait to see and purchase any and all of the new video and music from the MJ Estate. I can only say that I wish he were here to see his work with Akon come to reality. I also read that the two of them were going to work with Lady Gaga and that really would have been over the top. BUT, I think the upcoming 2011 will be the "Year of Michael Jackson".

ISABEL

I LOVE MICHAEL...............................

cARMEN CECILIA DE RIBBON VARGAS

LONG LIFE FOR THE KING!!!!!!!

TE AMAREMOS HASTA EL ULTIMO RESPIRO