The Man Who Resurrected Lady Gaga -- Revealed

12/6/2010 7:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The mystery man who donated half-a-million bucks to an AIDS charity and brought Alicia Keys, Lady Gaga and a ton of other celebs back to life (on Twitter)  -- has been revealed ... as a BILLIONAIRE.

Lady Gaga

TMZ has learned ... pharmaceutical mogul Stewart Rahr donated roughly $500,000 earlier today to the Digital Death campaign  ... which benefits the Keep a Child Alive organization.

Rahr's donation freed up scores of celebs who pledged to go silent on their social media sites until the group raised $1 million.

Digger

Should have let the celebu****s keep their stupid traps shut.

stumpy

Should have let them keep quiet
they wouldn't have lasted a week

moussemaker

LAME.

KD

we can have billionaires donate money, and regular ppl. but when it comes to celebrities. they dont donate **** towards this? except more publicity.

Bippy

WHY??? oh WHY??? - Should have driven a stake through her heart - it has been a pleasure not seeing her!!

Tammy

Darn it!! I was really enjoying not hearing their insipid C_R_A_P every five seconds.

joe mac

no surprise he's a billionaire Jew.. and Lady Gaga is a Jew too.. anything to boost the advancement of jews and ni99ers...

Posted at 3:05 PM on Dec 6, 2010 by IH8JEWS

My Racist friend I could not have said it better.

Landra90210

Who can I donate $500,000 to make them shut back up?

snowy

PLEASE STAY DEAD KIM K!!!

AFan

It's amazing how much **** some people talk after money is raised to fight AIDS. Let me guess, some of you guys got this page by googling "Lady + Gaga + Dead?" What else do you google with the word "dead" added in a search query. Try this one...

"White + Supremacy + Dead + And + Gone + Stupid."

:-)

jnanasakti

I think its heart warming. And I don't think I'm drinking the kool-aid either; I hope Stewart's gift is genuine.

Sealman

Fool

Annie

Wow .... he couldn't give it earlier to help find a cure!? He really needed this stupid campaign to give? Anyways, these celebrities shouldn't be proud then because people really didn't care about them!

And to:

Posted at 3:05 PM on Dec 6, 2010 by IH8JEWS

I HOPE YOU'LL DIE SOON BECAUSE WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON THIS PLANET.

Sant

In response to:

Posted at 3:05 PM on Dec 6, 2010 by IH8JEWS

For starters Lady Gaga is half Italian American, half Scottish/Irish descent.
Number two, you must be seriously an unhappy and ugly human being to type your idiotic ignorant views.
I can imagine you perfectly hiding behind your pathetic computer screen. You must be such a creepy and sad excuse for a human being that you have to use a screen name and insult people that do not even care if you exist.
Get a life *******!!!!!!!!

Carl

Dang him! A lot of us were hoping they'd never tweet again.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments