Angelina

Accused of Atlantic City

Face-Punching

12/7/2010 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Pivarnick went head-hunting in Atlantic City last weekend -- according to law enforcement, the former "Jersey Shore" star didn't just get into a scuffle with another girl ... she punched her in the face.

1207_Angelina_TMZ_EX
As we previously reported, Angie was set to square off in an official AC bout against another reality star -- Kerry Schwartz from "Frank the Entertainer in a Basement Affair" -- but got into it with a random girl at the Taj Mahal ... before ever setting foot in the ring.

Now the AC cops claim Angelina was the aggressor -- allegedly punching the unidentified woman in the face and body.

According to AC police, a summons complaint for simple assault has already been mailed to Angelina ... and she's due in court later this month.

UPDATE: Angelina tells us she plans on cooperating with authorities -- but adds, "That night I feel I was provoked, taunted , and harassed into a fight."

She continues, "On top of that there are signs pointing in the direction that this was a set up against me and I have witnesses and evidence to prove this."

Kelly

Umm...shouldn't she have been arrested not just mailed a summons? If I punched someone in the face I am pretty sure I would be sent to jail and would have to post bail.

Arnie

I'd lock that pig's high heels into those earrings then fill her up like the water bottle she is.

Fan

Oh, to have a crystal ball and see what street corner she'll be working a few years from now.

Bubbles The Chimp

I hope this stupid b*tch gets punched good one day. I don't know why people take crap from these Jersey Shore losers.

smashley

seriously just stop talking about this ignorant bitch!

missbella

This trashy girl needs some serious help - all she does is go around punching people. Why is this even news that anyone cares about? Go away!

ylg

Angelina reminds me of turkeys that drown in the rain. TSTL: Too Stupid To Live

lee

Yes you would be arrested and have to post bail, because this was a criminal offense.

stu

stick & stones...u trashy girl!

JLS

MTV has encouraged this kind of thing from all of them on Jersey Shore because it makes for bigger ratings. How many times have we seen JWow assault other women? It's endless. If she's not doing it or planning it, she's boasting to others about having done it.

Angelina isn't smart enough to realize it's also assault and a forthcoming arrest. What is okay on the show is NOT okay in real life. She's transferring the rules from her limited time on Jersey Shore to her life now. Not acceptable.

This girl is in big trouble, I'd say.

Jeremey

jersey shore? pfff they got nothing on this guy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ721tEDH1E

NDNchief

if she ever goes to jail the inmates will judge if she indeed is hot. or a dirty hamster. that is all.

jessie

#8. Angelina reminds me of turkeys that drown in the rain. TSTL: Too Stupid To Live

I LOVE THAT COMMENT! Thanks for the laugh:)

assmouth

DIRTY HAMPSTER

TJC50986

Wouldn't a sex tape of her be beastiality or whatever?? Based on her being a dirty hamster and all

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments