Mel Gibson and Baby Lucia -- Church Playdate

12/7/2010 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson spent some quality father-daughter time with his daughter Lucia on Sunday -- the first time we've seen Mel and Lucia together ... outside of court documents.

Mel Gibson and Daughter Pic
The pics were taken at Mel's church in Malibu after services. Mel can be seen doting over his daughter, who seemed to be striking up a friendship with another young child.

The only four-letter word you can say about these pics ... is cute.

BlancheDevereaux

You know what's really cute - this is the second time that somebody inside Mel's church is selling Lucia pictures.

Not even Oksana steps so low.

Posted at 1:06 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by moussemaker

I knew you were dumb but I had no idea you were deaf and blind as well.

ketjo

It amazes me that a f@#ked up Russian woman and some cute pictures of a child changes the court of public opinion on Mel.
People seem to forget this is the same psycho that went off on Jews, blacks and women, left an insane voice message for his Russian honey and most of you are all..Oh Mel's such a good man and a good father..bla blabla. You are the same people that wanted to string him up in the town hall and now with a little sleight of hand, a little smoke and mirrors and Mel's the best thing since sliced bread. People let me remind you Mel is INSANE. The man is hateful racist whack job and no amount of craziness from a crazy woman makes him any less crazy than he is. People are FOOLS.

Posted at 5:20 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by Whamo

All of us little fools voted and quess what ???

YOU HAVE BEEN VOTED THE BIGGEST FOOL OF ALL !!!!

azlee

bringing this from the last thread.
____
Annastacia
I also raised my kids on goats milk. The youngest had a terrible time when he first was born and come to find out I wasn't producing enough milk for him so I tried formula and he was screaming all the time. Just on a chance the dr put him on soy milk and I had a nice baby finally. I talked to an old woman that told me she had raised pigs and many animals on goats milk and kids in the old days would drink if they couldn't hand cows milk. I bought some and it was good for him so I went and bought a couple of goats and milked morning and night for years. Did you notice that your kids smelled like billy goat at night when they sweated? lol

Posted at 5:47 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by azlee

Steve

Mel got so old so fast. It's sad.

This woman destroyed him.

anitab

Lucia always smile with Mel, other pics with her mother, s he look sad.

TEAM MEL ALL THE WAY.

Julie

We don't see Lucia with Mel because he is not a fame whore -- I doubt he even knew these photos were taken. Lucia looks very happy with Mel. A picture speaks a thousand words?

BlancheDevereaux

bringing this from the last thread.
____
Annastacia

Posted at 5:47 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by azlee

Posted at 5:49 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by azlee

When my dad had colon cancer his doctor suggested he drink goat's milk for strength and to keep weight on during his surgeries/chemo/radiation.

He loves it, still drinks it.

Jus Another Viewer

But she covers and hides Lucia. For all the filmed encounters of her and Mel's people, there was only one time they caught Lucia's face.

Posted at 1:18 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by moussemaker
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oksana did not bother to cover Lucia's face when she leaked the pictures to the supposed 'abrasion' (ie baby pimple). If she thought it was so terrible to show her daughter's face publicly, those would never have got out. She clearly has no problem with it.

Posted at 1:24 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by framed-heart
--------------------------------------------------
The ONLY problem Octosana has with 'showing' baby Lucia to the paps, is if SHE don't PRE-ARRANGE the pix SHE dont get PAID!
She may 'hide-an-cover' the babies face, but from what WE ALL know of Oksana to date, she is ONLY doing that to "Protect the BRAND" and make selling pictures and video of the baby MORE marketable! She's a cunning, manipulative, gypsy, russian HOOKER! If she DONT get PAID she DONT do it!
How dare ANYONE come to the 'defense' of such a horrible piece of aging, rotting vain rack 'flesh such as Oksana is too far beyond me. I couldn't defend HER from ANYTHING at this point, after ALL that has come out about her, and the past SHE has.. O He!! NO!
I couln't make a defense for her if it was as simple as a parking ticket.. Because that egotistical B*TCH would "Assume" she had EVERY tight to park in the NO PARKIN Zone... Don't you KNOW who she is..? She the D*CKSucker of Mr. Gibson.. And that's ALL SHE EVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOO! She was a Piece of a$$ that went WAY to far. (Obviously!) But at least Mel TRIED to do right by her.
She's too greedy to ever be happy with ANYTHING Mel (or EVERY OTHER MAN IN HER LIFE EVER!) had done for her.
Now I say, CHARGE HER, Strip HER of CUSTODY (BOTH KIDS) give the kids to their dads, THROW her in jail, and the day she is done serving HER time, SHOVE HER on a BOAT, or PLANE (hell a RUBBER Raft would do) And send her OUT of AMERICA!
As a convicted FELON her "anchor baby" DOES not apply, MEL will have 100% physical custody, T. Dalton also (though I don't think he wants it!) but regardless SHE can BE DEPORTED straight from JAIL!
An Illegal immigrant felon, with NO anchor babies, she will be on her way "BACK to the U.S.S.R.!" Ba-Bai-Now-Over-Paided -Russkie-Prostitution-Whuore!!!!

tmzreader

After I saw his interview when he talked about his philosophy of entertain, educate and elevate, I fell in love with this man, and now I love him all the more. Oh my, who wouldn't love a man with a child? Mel Gibson is the man!

More pictures like this, TMZ!!

Genna

One thing is very obvious. She sure is happy when she's with daddy. :-)

ketjo

bringing this from the last thread.
____
Annastacia

Posted at 5:47 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by azlee

LOL..........
This really made me laugh, our first house was build on a side of the hill and the back was up on stilts so that you could walk around underneath....Well, hubby's brother brought his goats over to our back pasture/yard so I could milk the nannies for making cheese.(in my earthmother phase at the time) They desided that under the house was the best place in the world to sleep.

After a couple of weeks...Whaooooo .....the smell started to rising up thru the floorboards and the whole dag-gum house smell like goat !!!!!!! Everything in the house smelled like goat, your clothes smelled like goat it was terrible....

You have to know I had hubby pen those goats up as far from the house as I could get them and had to air the whole house out and finely put lime under the house to kill the smell....

Maybe just me but I still think I catch a phiff of goat everytime I visit the old place..LOL

Ain't you glad that baby hair ain't kinky like grandma's, with all that hair .

loloagogo

These comments are so paid for by Mel and his beaver it's not even funny. You have got to be kidding me Mel, The Bev and TMZ. I love how they spell the common names differently too like "GENNA" vs. "Gina".

Love the one where it say "More pictures like this TMZ"...who gives a SH*T???

azlee

I do!!!!!!!!!!!

BlancheDevereaux

loloagogo ~ oh you give way more than a sh*t.

that's why you're here with the rest of us toots.

oh and now is where you come back and post...I'M NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN!!!!!!

ROTFLOL!!!!

Genna

Not even Oksana steps so low.

Posted at 1:06 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by moussemaker
------------------------------------

We have no idea who took this photo. To assume it is some inside Mel's church is rather silly. It could be a friend of a friend who is visiting...anyone. For Pete's sake, THINK! For once.

I won't even bother to go into the many ways OG has sunk much lower, and repeatedly.