Mel Gibson and Baby Lucia -- Church Playdate

12/7/2010 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson spent some quality father-daughter time with his daughter Lucia on Sunday -- the first time we've seen Mel and Lucia together ... outside of court documents.

Mel Gibson and Daughter Pic
The pics were taken at Mel's church in Malibu after services. Mel can be seen doting over his daughter, who seemed to be striking up a friendship with another young child.

The only four-letter word you can say about these pics ... is cute.

don't make me laugh

Someones got daddy around her little finger I think,so sweet,way cute.

kickaboo

84/I couln't make a defense for her if it was as simple as a parking ticket.. Because that egotistical B*TCH would "Assume" she had EVERY tight to park in the NO PARKIN Zone... Don't you KNOW who she is..? ...about Ox.

Posted at 6:11 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer

Funny you should say this, along with the rest of your colorful, forceful post. Because sociopaths like Oksana..."This attitude demonstrates a lack of concern for other people’s wishes, welfare and rights, and she matter-of-factly shows a blatant disregard for society’s rules, regulations and laws. A petty but common example of this is her blasé attitude towards parking her car. Parking restrictions simply don’t apply to her and parking tickets are stuffed in the glove compartment to be forgotten and left unpaid. "Parking fines are not the only unpaid bills that mount up. When the bailiffs call she spins her sob story and plays the victim. Yet the moment they have been persuaded to leave she feels nothing more than contempt for those to whom she owes money. Her definition of a personal loan is often more like a donation; so don’t expect to see your cash again. Don’t ever open a joint bank account with her. She defaults on formal loans, and will almost certainly have a poor credit rating. She may even have stacks of County Court Judgments (CCJs) against her. "She routinely fails to honor other promises and commitments. The consequences of her behavior are always somebody else’s problem, not hers. She is never to blame for anything and is highly likely to be one of life’s complainers. Because she’s out to control, she manipulates and punishes at will. She is the witness, the judge, the lawyer, the jury, the executioner - but never the accused. "She may believe that antisocial behavior is justified because of her ‘difficult’ cir***stances, even though she may have contributed to them. She will break the rules without a second thought, if the end justifies the means..."

azlee

genna I wasn't even going to comment on that because it made them look so stupidddddddddd, I thought it just said all by itself as a reflection. lol

Patty

You know what's really cute - this is the second time that somebody inside Mel's church is selling Lucia pictures.

Not even Oksana steps so low.

Posted at 1:06 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by moussemaker

But she covers and hides Lucia. For all the filmed encounters of her and Mel's people, there was only one time they caught Lucia's face.

Posted at 1:18 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by moussemaker
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If someone in the church took the pics Mel is clearly unaware it is happening. How could he be expected to cover her face? I'm sure he would have taken her out of camera range had he known he was being betrayed yet again.

Posted at 1:31 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by little aussie reader
_______________________________________________________________

Did it even occur to you that these pictures may have been taken by the paparazzi? But whoever took them they are adorable and clearly show what a loving and attentive father Mel is.

azlee

yeah with a telescopic lens. I was told that the paps hang around the church. When they can get away with it that is.

Archie

Glad to see that the baby isn't only a pain in M.G. butt. But as well a light of joy in M.G. (church) life. Although i'm aware there might be some "politics" involved in these pics.

framed-heart

Posted at 6:57 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by azlee

++++++++++++++++++++++

Would that explain why they look a bit unfocussed and grainy like they were taken from a distance?

don't make me laugh

Doubt if anyone in the church took the pics.

azlee

famed heart, I am not a great photgrapher to really answer that question, but it could be. Maybe a click click while be moved away from the church. Anyone know cameras better then myself?

Kilmerfan

Awwww, cute Lucia looks happy. She looks like Velma from Scooby Doo. Another Scooby thing

And yes Oksana has sold baby pictures and everything else to the media, so you fools should stop trying to polish the Oksana turd.

Team Mel

Jus Another Viewer

Posted at 6:11 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer

Posted at 6:52 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by kickaboo
----------------------------------------
Thank You Kickaboo... You worded THIs much more elogantly than myself..
Sorry about the "forceful" portion of my post.. Just SOMETHING about THINKING about Oksana, and writing about her makes my fingers go crazy with distain, and ANGER.. I KNOW Mel DIDNT punch her.. BUT I WOULD Totally do it for him! She NEEDS to be Knocked-Out like Shug Knight. Just to take her down a peg or two..!
>.< Dammit.. SEE what I mean. I REALLY REALLY Dis-LIKE this GYPSY WITCH! To a degree that is certainly unhealthy. No wonder Mel freaked out. SHE'D make a blind/deaf/mute go on a RANT! The evil that exudes from her pores reminds me on the GOO in GHOSTBUSTERS.. Anger made it stronger! So I'ma try to chill, and get her out of my thoughts..
~<*>~(*)~.*.~ ZEN Moment ~.*.~(*)~<*>~
..I.. -_- ..I.. F.U.Octosana!

azlee

I doubt it either because they would get in trouble with the church. That church doesn't allow photography on the grounds or inside normally, they will allow it here or there. Releasing them is a giant no no and the congregation are quite protective I am sure.

Archie

Humans have some kind of "black box" as well. It's called the subconscious. Adults must always try to be as honest as possible to kids. No matter what age they are.

Sally

Adorable child and great doting Dad.

Belinda

Absolutely adorable!

Lucia looks so happy, it almost looks like a completely different child. I'm sure Mel is upset about the pictures getting out, but I'm glad they did. A little quilty pleasure I guess, for me anyway.

Team Mel/Lucia