Tommy Lee Explodes Over Whale Sperm

12/7/2010 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy Lee is laying the smack down on SeaWorld for the "sick and twisted" way they allegedly treat their most famous Orca's ... penis.

1207_tommy_lee_ex_doc_whale

The Motley Crue drummer just fired off a letter to SeaWorld -- accusing the park of keeping Tilikum the whale in captivity because, "he is your chief sperm bank."

Tilikum -- as you may know -- made national headlines for being involved in the deaths of three people.

But Tommy is especially pissed about the way he believes SeaWorld extracts semen from Tilikum -- saying, "We know from SeaWorld's own director of safety (as well as videos on the web) that the way you get his sperm is by having someone get into the pool and masturbate him with a cow's vagina filled with hot water."

Tommy and his friends at PETA have called for the whale's release into the wild. SeaWorld has always maintained that the animals receive expert care at its parks.

We've called SeaWorld for comment -- but so far, no dice.

Fawn

Absolutely disgusting. Put these animals back in the waters where they belong. Not s swimming pool with people gawking at them!

Joey Buck

I smell a sex tape.

Bippy

How about making it four - toss Tommy Lee's ass in the tank with the whale!!!

lowens1975

LOL! He's an idiot. How else are they going to get it? They do it to cows too. Is he going to complain about that? OMG!!! Call PETA!!! Leave Sea World and our whales alone Tommy and go back to doing whatever it is you do. Some of the women you've been with probably hasn't been treated much better.

Mtn

There is a lot of misinformation in the comments here. Tilikum was not born in captivity. He was captured in the wild. To learn the facts visit: http://theorcaproject.wordpress.com/

Finally, former trainers are speaking out on what really goes on behind the scenes at Sea World.

BlancheDevereaux

I'm going to print this thread so when I have a bad day I can read it again because I've got tears running down my face from LMAO at some of y'all's replies!!!!!!!

Bippy

It is no wonder that the whale attacks people - he probably thinks that he is going to have SEX and is just totally elated to see his partner(s) and tries to give them a warm welcome!!

bstill

Lee continues, "Even in my wildest days with Motley Crue, I never could've imagined something so sick and twisted." It sounds like a perfect description of Tommy Lee - Sick & Twisted !

Osopolar

Tommy is an expert at being jerked off

wendy

his grand daddy, rebel robert e. lee wouldn't approve. clean it up tommy boy!

Cyndi

This is more humane than the way they treat race horses used for breeding. They put something that looks like a dildo up their ass. Then they zap it with electricity to cause muscle spams to cause the sperm to come out.

klorfing

I wonder how much that job pays?Is there a happy ending (in their paycheck).

JLS

I lived in San Diego for 12 years and know Sea World and it's complete disregard for it's creatures all too well. They should be shut down for good. This is just a tiny part of it. None of the whales are happy.

Yet another way humans make money at the expense of an animal.

Billy

I think they should do a reality show where Tommy swims down and gets corn holed by the whale.

Bippy

i wonder if Oksana would like a whale of a time??