Playmate Attempted Murder - 'She Shot Me in the Back'

12/9/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man who claims the 1968 Playboy Playmate of the Year shot him in October tells TMZ the bullet missed his heart by a quarter inch ... but what hurts the most -- she hit him in the back.

Angela Dorian

68-year-old Angela Dorian is still in custody for attempting to murder her husband Bruce after an intense argument in their Hollywood apartment on October 16. Bruce tells us ... he had packed up his stuff and was heading for the elevator when she opened fire from behind.

Bruce tells us, "When she shot me, she walked away with no emotion ... she didn't give a s**t."

Bruce -- who says he's no longer able to use his left arm -- explains, "I don't know what I've done to deserve this ... I loved her for nearly 25 years."

He adds, "A divorce would have been sufficient, not a bullet."

If convicted, Dorian could face up to life in prison.

Cartman

Such a crybaby.

NDNchief

Playboy is no longer relevent. The chicks are beat. Hef's golden ticket promo proves how desperate they've become for readers.

JLS

e

Hell hath no fury . . . .

tig

Lesson #12

Never, ever turn your back on BatSh*t Crazy.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I think my dad had that issue under his bed...

MIDNIGHT TOKER

she looks damn good for being 68..was this photo taken after she shot the dude and was having a party

FrankKenStein

When Good Bunnies Go Bad.... on the next Geraldo

KAM

NOT IN CA...SHE'LL GET OUT IN 2 YEARS...PLUS SHE WAS A STAR AT ONE TIME....MAKE IT ONE YEAR...

Childhood

I have this issue in my guest room closet!!

LTBK

I watched the old classic movie Sunset Boulevard last night for the first time. About the aging movie star Norma Desmond who no one wants anymore and she shoots William Holden in the back at the end because he is leaving her. There are probably NO similarities but this story just reminded me of it a little. Plus what a GREAT (although cheesy) movie! Could NOT stop thinking of Carol Burnett and Harvey Korman! Okay, I'm done.

NoBreederRat

Ahhh... The femme fatales of yesteryear. Lana Turner stabbed her boyfriend and let her kid take the blame. Claudine Longet shot her significant other. At least this one's in custody.

BlancheDevereaux

LTBK - I love that movie and LOL at CB's version of it!

kickaboo

3. There are always TWO sides to any marriage or relationship troubles. He doesn't know what he's done? I'd bet good money he does. I am not saying what she did was deserved, just that this man was a part of that horrible marriage for sure. He owns it just like she does. I am sorry it came to this. And for the loss of mobility in his arm. It's very sad. Posted at 1:46 AM on Dec 9, 2010 by JLS

Yeah, there are always TWO sides to every story, JLS. Theirs, not yours.

northern gypsy

your right.. NOBREEDERRAT the only difference is...
L.T. husband was a shady character...not sure but may have had mafia ties...
C.L. was connect with her ex...who knew the kennedys...
poor A.D. she's going to the big house !!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments