T.I.'s Wife -- He Emails Me ... From Behind Bars

12/8/2010 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

T.I. gets wired in federal prison -- according to his wife, the incarcerated rapper keeps in touch with her every day from inside the pokey ... and get this ... he even sends her emails!!!

1208_busy_bee_audio
T.I.'s wife Tiny hit up the Ryan Cameron show on V103 in Atlanta yesterday -- and explained, it takes about an hour for the emails to get through the Arkansas prison's filter system.

But that's okay -- because when they're not emailing, the couple finds time to talk on the phone twice a day ... that is, when T.I.'s not too busy trying to keep his career afloat ... from behind bars.

1101_TI_free_footer

TMZ dont like me

It is Ja Rule. Fiddy made him go tranny...

Bippy

He must be hard up!!! I guess being behind bars and the only thing you see expecially when you get the urge are men's a.s.s.e.s. Kinda of a last ditch effort to stay straight in more ways than one!!!

Lee

Duh! the federal pen has had computers and email set for years....I email all of my homeboys daily that are in the feds rotting over that uncle tom Crack Law from the 1980's that unfairly targets minorities.....

Bippy

Reminds me of the Rodney Dangerfield joke -->> She is what you call a two bagger - one for her head and one for yours - just in case hers falls off!!!

Sarah

yeah she looks like Ja Rule!!!!! not pretty pretty ugly

en Todo Momento!!

does that mean that some guard is busy reading everyone's private emails??? lol, probably got a box of donuts and a gallon of coffee while they are at it!!

Cella

#4 You sound like you're speaking from experience. Just sayin.

candyboy

stu

T.I. = totally ignorant.

justsaying23

en Todo Momento!!...you are an idiot. NO mail, regular mail or emails are considered "private" in prison. All mail is opened and checked before the inmate receives it and some even check out going mail. So yeah it is some guards job to read these emails cause they aren't private because inmates lose their right to privacty.

And before some dumb TMZ idiot gets their panties in a bunch that inmates have access to the internet this is NOT TRUE. Yes they can send emails, it costs for each email to be sent and it's not thru a regular email account like gmail or hotmail or yahoo, it's thru a program set up just for this purpose and the inmate has NO ACCESS to the internet. Also talking to her twice a day will make him run out of minutes fast. Federal inmates only get 300 phone minutes a month.

ascott

The Federal prison system does have an e-mail server which allows the inmates access to computers that are set up specifically for that purpose. They don't read the e-mails unless they are monitoring the inmate. Sorry stalkers- the inmate has to send you a request which has to be approved with the prison before you can e-mail them!

TMZ dont like me

T.I. wifed that creature up because she probably still let him have side dishes without getting upset and causing drama. A truly dignified and sexy chick wouldn't be having none of that....

JoeP

My God that is one ugly woman. No wonder he stays high.

laurie

NASTY!!!! chick if u can call her a chick.

blackgale2004

MS HARRIS(AKA TINY)court date come up after Dec.???? What will happen if she get lock dwn.(Hope she act lik the real "BONNIE")CALL M BAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments