« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA Star In Possible UFO Encounter -- Caught on Tape

12/10/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

San Antonio Spurs star Manu Ginobili wants answers -- because dude spotted an unidentified flying object in L.A. earlier this month ... and he's desperately trying to figure out what the hell it was.

Manu Ginobili UFO
Manu eyeballed the UFO when he was in town to play the Clippers on December 1 -- and he has since launched a serious investigation into the matter ... which involved a lot of Googling.

Manu posted his findings on his Facebook page yesterday, saying the best answer he could come up with was "a kind of spacecraft which is called X-37B and was supposed to land in the area between December 3 and 6. According to various media, it landed on Dec 3."

Manu points out that he spotted the craft on December 1 ... not December 3 ... so THE MYSTERY REMAINS.

So, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

squeakermama

Finally, they are coming to take him home!

Jason McClellan

Channel 4 did a story on this UFO last night. Several witnesses captured video, and the object reappeared on Dec. 8th.

Christy Martin

X37B is an unmanned military plane that landed on Dec. 6 at 1:16am at Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif.

Some facts are pretty easy to check. http://www.spaceflightnow.com/news/n1012/03x37landing/

lissalissa25

Sammie, that was them. damn it, they have arrived early. i have to go dig faster. damn the spam, banana pudding will have to suffice!

Scott C. Waring

Dude, that NBA guy posted his video and it is on youtube. I posted it on my UFO blog. :)
His video is better than TMZ, but not much with his crap cell phone. You think a NBA guy would have the best iphone 4g like I have but no!

lissalissa25

Sammie, that was them, damn it they have arrived early. I must go dig faster. Well damn the Spam, banana pudding will have to suffice!

Sammie, btw, no metal prodding? You missed out babe:)

lissalissa25

Christy Martin, you keep telling yourself that. *shakes head sadly*

lissalissa25

OMG, my post semi duplicated, thats one of the signs. God help us all, the ukraine must have already fallen.

fahgettaboutit

Was the person holding the camera having some epileptic fit?

lissalissa25

not the camera man, seems some kind of magnetic field around these beings, i didn't have a camera when i was abducted but i definitely felt off kilter around them so thats what i suspect the cameraman felt. i don't think i could have held a camera steady, in fact i know i couldn't have. actually when the metal prod came out i wouldn't have wanted to hold a camera.

Crig

This is part of the DRAGON Rocket, lauched from SPACEX NASA...

lissalissa25

Crig, don't be so naieve.

lissalissa25

I am not leaving here today folks, i feel tis my duty to inform as many as possible and this seems the best forum. If u want take my word for it then please i plead to you, when the ukraine falls remember my words and dig for cover. they don't seem to like dirt so i don't think they will dig for you. i had a little dirt on my toes from walking barefoot in the cold, but thats another story in itself, however they would not enter the room until these robots cleaned my feet to the extreme so i think dirt freaks them out so dig for cover.

remember the ukraine falls first, they have an old seinfeld dvd and saw where kramer said the ukraine is weak so thats why they are taking it first. i don't know when the usa is on the list but i wouldn't dally once the ukraine falls.

i will be back in a hour, have to run to winn dixie real quick, the spam shipment arrives today and i intend on getting every can, i'm already well stocked on banana pudding.

war3agl3

'That's horrifying!' Is it really? Idiot.

lissalissa25

where is dilbert my proof reader when i need him. yes i know WANT should have been WON'T. why do they make words that sound alike? or is my pruniciation skills off kilter since the abduction? damn them, what have they done to me. I woke up today and thought it was July, its december? no wonder its cold in my apartment, have to switch from AC to heat. but if its december, my god the time is near! wonder if i missed the spam:( gonna go check anyway.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments