Miley Cyrus

Not Dazed by

Bong Controversy

12/12/2010 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus isn't letting the uproar over her bong use knock her off her game -- in fact sources say since the video of Miley experimenting with drugs came out ... the 18-year old's been a total pro on the set of a movie.

1209_miley_EX_TMZ_02
Miley arrived in New Orleans last week to shoot "So Undercover" -- and sources close to the production say hours after TMZ published the video of Miley taking bong hits ... she showed up for rehearsals.

We're told Miley and her co-star -- Kelly Osbourne -- ran through script lines, as scheduled, on Friday. According to our sources ... Miley knew the bong video was out, but "she kept her focus on the movie."

Miley's mom, Tish, is a producer on "So Undercover." It's unknown if she is on set yet ... filming isn't scheduled to begin until later this week.

sPaNkDeNALgAs

OF COURSE THEY CAN'T LET SOMETHING LIKE THIS AFFECT MOVIE PRODUCTION.....THEY'VE GOT THEIR $$$ INVESTED IN IT!!!

PS: with Kelly Osbourne being in the movie (a former druggie herself) she won't give a rats butt about Miley doing drugs, hell, she'll probably introduce her to the harder stuff

TISH CYRUS ====== DINA LOHAN

JBG Past Prime

I myself could care less if she was to lay out the worlds largest line of cocaine and did it. Celebrities make their own choices on whom and what type of fan /followers they want and in my opinion after the video of her getting out of the limo with no panties on pretty much told me that my grandchild may buy all the Taylor Swift merchandise she wants but as far as contributing to Mileys bank book/career those days are over.

Brian

Wow. She did a bong of some half-assed legal high and she's managing to hold it together and go to work? That's news baby.

Home Skillet

"Beleive me, If that were some Black or Hispanic celeb they would have been blacklisted...Look at the other 3 crackheads Linsey, Paris & Charlie. They still are welcomed with open arms...lol."

STFU, idiot. Black people are the worst racists, always putting down whites for supposed injustices. I've got news for you - whites don't give a sh*t that you're black. Blacks perpetuate racism because you feel like it's going to get you something. All that does is hold you down. Grow a pair, get over yourself and stop equating everything to being black.

Moe Green

The issue with these no talent individuals is they become semi-famous due to no talent of their own. Miley and Kelly Osbourne both being celebu-spawns. Now they assume the 'buying public' will continue to be their fans. Miley is now fat and stupid. Kelly is hideously ugly and has apparently has no talent. These people would not be on TMZ which is popular for people we don't like. One thing good about them is for example whenever I flip the channel to land on Joan Rivers fashion show and see Kelly, I now know to immediately keep switching. Someone must be making money off their appearances. For example, who are Kelly's fans? Does she have any or is just filling a void on D list media? I'd bet her fans are either to young to know any better or complete idiots. You know the kind that go around saying 'awesome' and 'amazing' all the time.

Deedee

OMG Miley is acting like a typical American teen, holy crap, it's the end of the world!

Salvia Divinorum

I said this before, and I'll say this again, come smoke with me Miley!

WatcherOne

"Tish" is a producer, eh? Yeah, Miley will do your movie if you give her mommy a job.

A

Whatever is said doesn't matter.
It's something that COULD cause harm. Can you imagine immature teens doing this and THEN DRIVING!? "oh miley, she is my hero. im going to try this!!!!"
Miley should release a statement, even if it's to the effect that I can do what I want in my free, personal time, yet I am sorry it was leaked and no one should do it unless if in a responsible setting if you are of age. there we go.

michelle

I will never allow my daughter to watch her on tv again. Even if this was a joke, drugs are no laughing matter. She is suppose to be a role model to millions of bubble gum pre-teens. She portray's herself as a sweet, funny, smart and cunning character on "HANNAH MONTANA" but she's a brainless ding-bat in real life. if she dosen't want to take that resposibility seriously, then ALL PARENTS SHOULD BOYCOTT her. I hope this stunt wipes her off the face of the Earth. (entertainment wise of-course)

Nowell

wat is the big deal about miley & her bong.. so wat.. its life not reallii the news that matters these days.. dern i mean she is just a kid growin up n a bunch of spotlight.. no one is perfect and celebrities are included in that too.. how bout everybody worry bout sumthing that matters.. lik the weather or christmas n leave dat gurl alone... and let her enjoy her life.. she isnt the 1st one to b caught doin sumthin n wont b the last.. so let it all go..

sn: i still lik freekin hannah montana.. lol

dumas1000

In Miley's defense, she didn't even hit that bong properly. She obviously had no idea what she was doing.

dumas1000

By the way, comment number 91, the effects of what Miley was doing wear off immidiately. In a matter of a few seconds to a handful of minutes, the high that is created from smoking that drug wears off. Miley could have left that party after 10 minutes, gotten into her car, and been completely sober. That's why you never hear of this drug and why nobody ever abuses it. Because it doesn't create a permanate high.

justagirl

Miley Cyrus has a right to make her own decisions and so do I. Our family will no longer financially support anything to do with Miley Cyrus. My child just commented how she made such nice movies and now she does drugs.

Way to go Miley. I know PLENTY of 18 year olds who still choose to take the high road. The "maturity" card so you crave has now be revoke and given to my children half your age. Maybe a hit to your bank account will give you a good dose of reality.

RELIABLEONE

IVE GOT TO SAY SHES SUCH A PRETTY GIRL LEAVE HER ALONE,,SHE DIDNT EVEN TAKE A HIT..