Hugh Jackman

Oprah Left Him in Stitches

12/14/2010 7:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hugh Jackman showed off the nasty stitches he received on his right eye after crashing into a lighting rig while performing a zip-line stunt on "Oprah" this morning in Australia.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Despite his injury, Hugh was all smiles as he left a cafe near Bondi Beach this afternoon.

Wolverine is no joke.

1214_oprah_small_launch2

carol

A higher power was watching out for him. He could have been blinded for life. Too close for comfort.

bstill

Bravado gone AWRY. What a FDA

CJ

You know, it's all fun and games until somebody looses an eye!

Theresa

Just letting you know what you all in the US call the ZIP-LINEthat Hugh Jackmam was on in Australia it is known as A FLYING FOX.Love your show

MP

He's really lucky his eye wasn't injured. Hope he heals quickly! I really like him. He's a true movie star and that's so lacking in today's Hollywood. He's a breath of fresh air.

bstill

It looks like Hugh is a pretty good sized guy. He needs to get with a trainer who can cut him up and get rid of the bulk. He'd look a lot better with some definition.

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

Hmm. I blame Oprah... He could have injured his eye so bad that it could have cost the sight of that eye..(it looks too close for comfort!) Let me kiss his boo boo. Hunky man...

daniel

tipical americans lauginh at the misfortune of others

Sienna

Check out those guns!

Alexa

Boy did he ever luck out! Could have been a lot worse!

hotro

Hate those zip lines. I knew a kid in my town (9 years old) who got killed when a zip line she was riding broke and she crashed into a tree. Those things should be illegal. Very dangerous.

Hench

Sweet Micro-Bus..

sunshinerad

dumbass.

Sloopy

Re: Daniel, "tipical americans lauginh at the misfortune of others
hug jackman is 100 times the actor and a father and a husband and a real man then you americans chould ever produce, all you have are drug users, divorces, no talent morons in hoolywood , your system of education is a joke so you think the world revolves around you ,the world hates you and laughs at you so stick it up your american pipe and smoke it caus that all your colutre is lies,drugs,crime,"

Really? Everything you know about America seems to be based on what you hear in the media. What really takes the cake is you accusing our education system of being a joke. Have you read your own post? You can't spell, don't seem to have any concept of punctuation and don't even get me started about your grammar. I'm a 38 year old typical lower middle class american with a highschool education. I'm not a drug addict, I've been in the same monogamous relationship for 20 yrs and I've often considered moving to Australia. If I were to take people like you seriously I might assume alot of untrue things about Aussies. Uneducated, narcissistic jerks like you exist in every country.

Glad you're okay H.J...see you in my dreams...forgive me Mrs. 'J' ;)

Michelle Moore

Totally agree with Sloopy, I am an Aussie and believe there is good and bad in every country!! And from what I see from media etc, the USA (like Australia and many others) is a country that bands together through thick and thin. And yes u have loudmouth idiots, but so do we, and so many other countries. Am so jealous you guys (well some parts) can celebrate white christmas, usually bloody hot here! Sloopy you should definitely come to Australia one day atleast for a visit, we are in general a fun loving country who loves to treat our overseas visitors with great respect and love. dream of going to USA one day, but sadly probably out of my reach. Oh and since topic is Hugh, he is a trooper, and will too be in my dreams lol, Mrs J will forgive us, she actually gets to be with him!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2