« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan Tyin' the Knot ... TODAY!

12/14/2010 7:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan is about to walk down the aisle again  -- TMZ has learned the wrestling legend will marry his 35-year-old fiancée this evening at sunset.

1214_hulk_hogan_jennifer_mcdaniel_getty_tmz_ex
It's all going down at the Hogan compound in Clearwater, Florida. We're told Hulk will take his girlfriend Jennifer McDaniel's hand during an intimate ceremony ... with only close friends and family invited.

Hulk's kids, Brooke and Nick, will both be in attendance -- but his ex-wife Linda didn't make the guest list.

As we first reported, Hulk applied for a marriage license last month -- and we're told L.A.-based spiritual guru Dr. Michael Beckwith will perform the ceremony.

Mazel Tov!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

karlew

Ewww this tranny looking thing is a major downgrade from Linda. Sucks to be the Hulk

www.hairclub.com

Daddy, if you wanted to be with me, all you had to do was ask. We coul play house like when I was little. Shave each other, work out, play kiss the clown. I'm the only woman for you, not this look-alike skank.
Love, Brooke.

Teri

Linda 2.0

If you cant have the original marry someone that looks exactly like her. That's not to obvious there Hulkster. LOL

ZRGB

Hopefully there's an airtight prenup this time around.

Cyndi

Oh for the Love of God! I give it no more then 6 months! hahahahaha

Trevis Miho

I have nothing bad to say about the Hulkster..BUT, I'd like to reference the marriage scene in Old Skool: "She walking down the aisle, you still have time......ok,then let me be the 1st to congratulate you....". Haha.

b

Who writes this crap? I know whoever did tried a Joke with the Linda not invited. It was a dud do not try to be funny your not.

LAWRENCE

Just the thought of some young girl wanting to touch Hogans old junk makes me want to vomit. Nasty.

b

For all of you fat pigs out there saying she is not hot why don't you google her. About her age do you think he should have hooked up with a twenty year old like his loser ex wife. She was a personal trainer you can bounce a quarter of her ass

eyeinthesky

Hey is she from Rent A Center, that means no credit check! So the marriage should last as long as the contract, right?

jack

why are people afraid to be single? You would think a big toughy like him would be ok with his own company? Co dependence sucks!

REALbarbwire7

Let the bets begin. Linda has become an acquaintance, and I see her and her man occasionally. They seem really in love, though it seems so unlikely. They are very down-to-earth.....maybe a little too much so. They are engaged. She's "out there", but keeps a fairly low profile. Just a party girl. Hulk? I'm not sure...but I doubt this is going to last. It's not the two of them together, it's the person she is marrying. And then, just look at her. Fake everything. Chances are, that's her all the way through. And he's no different. But, good luck! Today is break-up day, and it's made me leary! Scarlett - Zac - Michael C. Hall.....big day for divorce and breaking it off! :=(

CMartel2

Lots of people judging a guy who took the plunge on got married....

emaredn

spiritual guru????????

Cindy

...hes been a family man for all these years and then his whore wife goes and has sex with 1 of her kids friends...has to be traumatizing to say the least.
Posted at 3:18 PM on Dec 14, 2010 by nick

Look Nick,
Hulk was the one who cheated FIRST and it was with one of Brooke's friends...I know that courtesy of TMZ...that said, he's marrying a younger clone of the first wife.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments