Michael C. Hall

Single and the City

12/14/2010 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One day after TMZ broke the news that Michael C. Hall's wife/"Dexter" co-star Jennifer Carpenter will file for divorce, MCH stepped out for lunch in L.A. on Tuesday ... with no wedding ring in sight.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Table for one?

ChrisB

Looks like Liddy's van back there. lol

I love MCH!:)

susan

I have such a crush on him! :)

donna

he didn't have his ring last week on Jimmy Fallon's show, wondered why, question answered!

ariuszme

Well this is interesting news and I have to say, I always found them being married in real life quite icky..

For those who don't watch Dexter, the woman who plays his sister on the show is whom he is married to. She's not attractive, she's borderline anorexic.. thin as a rail,, and honestly I can't stand her character on the show and the constant F-word throwing that they give her character.. it is a GREAT show and it just doesn't fit.

They never seemed to belong together.. it was creepy.. she doesn't seem his type at all. The show imo could work well without her character or simply replacing her with a dif actress.

Dexter is a great show.. leaves you gasping week after week. Want a great xmas give for your dad ? by all means get past seasons on dvd.

The show is awesome! I named my most recent cat Dexter !

KB

She's the one missing out.

duda

finally! Thank God people get divorced these years......

D

The show is awesome! I named my most recent cat Dexter !

Posted at 3:07 PM on Dec 14, 2010 by ariuszme

---------
I totally agree! Her character is weird on that show.

NDNchief

Never watched Dexter altho my friends swear it's awesome. I did hear that julia stiles is gonna guest star. Love her work, so might check out those episodes. Would also love to see her work with johnny depp.

REALbarbwire7

Isn't it interesting that at the very end of the Dexter finale, Dexter took off his wedding ring? Wonder what he was thinking at the time? Well, she plays kind of a bitchy role anyway. Hope they both can make it work for the sake of the show. I mean WE didn't ask them to divorce, and well....we LOVE DEXTER!!!!! Let's just wish them both the best, and on with the show...........

Kerrie

He is so hot
Really hope it doesn't affect the show next season now they can kill her off....

jdawg

Not sure the exact timeline, but I wonder if they only got married in the first place because he had cancer and wasn't sure if he was going to beat it (thought this after watching the old episode of Nip/Tuck where Christian and Liz get married because he thinks he's going to die). But then again it is his second marriage and the first only lasted like 5 years. Maybe third time's a charm?

Hisjules

test

KB

Jdawg - They married 12/31/08 and he didn't begin cancer treatments until late 2009, after Dexter S04 was done shooting around Oct 09. Ten months is a long time to know you have cancer but refuse to treat it, especially when you consider the fact that his father died of cancer at 38.

Carvey

So I wonder how Deb will die in the upcoming season? Not by Dexter's hand I assume.

Lisa

--------------------------------------------

#4 (ariuszme), WOW, I came here to post every single word you just said. DITTO!!!!! This woman is horrendous, and I hope they kill her off next season. I LOVE Michael C. Hall.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments