Model's Hair

Ignites

at Diddy's Party!

12/16/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Diddy is known for some crazy parties -- but this one went down in flames -- particularly for a model whose hair ignited.

It all went down while the rapper was celebrating the release of Diddy-Dirty Money's new album, "Last Train to Paris," in a 2,500 square foot penthouse at The London on Tuesday -- with Ustream catching all the action.

At one point in the party the camera cuts to comedian/actor Kevin Hart in a bathroom, where one model is seen sitting in the tub surrounded by candles. Suddenly, her hair catches fire and the model panics.

She then dunks her hair underwater while Hart screams, "Did the camera catch that? Did the camera catch that?!"

Firefighters were reportedly called to the party after the incident.

UPDATE: Hart and crew performed a reenactment of the hair fire later on that night -- and the model ... who was still in the tub ... wasn't very happy about it.

Diddy Hotel Fire Video121610_michael_jackson_hair_video

Yono

KEVIN HART IS A USELESS PIECE OF ****.

ckat

ha ha bitches like to think their hot.. LMFAO

who dat

The last 5 seconds of that vid, the gerbal up his a ss was really moving around.

Loser

those black guys are such STUPID IDIOTS!

Pimpcessa

Sorry, but that **** is funny!

Sarita bogard

I don't find this funny at all!

her mother,

Sarita

Cello

Let's see how calm and rational you are next time your hair catches on fire. When you are in shock or pain you panic. It took her a couple of seconds, but she did dunk her own head. She was probably hired to sit in that tub to look cute. I'm sure if Diddy's or Kevin's hair had caught on fire, the whole room would have jumped up to help him. I think it's sickening that no one tries to help her. Then they proceed to mock her. I didn't think this was funny at all. What I saw was a person CATCHING ON FIRE, and NO ONE COMING TO HER AID! I guess Hollywood really is shallow and classless behind the scenes. The reenactment, yeah these are your role models people. These are the same celebrities that host benefit concerts and telethons for Katrina and Haiti victims. They can't even help someone standing right in front of them.

fahgettaboutit

What the hell is she doing in the tub??? Was she hired to do that? She's a tub model?

Big T

"Did ya get that?", "did ya get that?" - Almost didn't with your attention grabbin face in the camera!

LohanCloveOil

Model? yeah... uh huh.

alyx

I did not hear that either....he said, "turn the camera off". Do you put words in people's mouths? Credibility slammed.

unbeweavable

She'll be alright. At least all that got burned up was her weave, and maybe a little of her mojo.

Donnell

This is funny to me. Kevin Hart is one of my favorite comedians and honestly I feel for the lady hair catching on fire; however, she knows there are candles around the tub and should have some sort of self awareness. I think some of the people on here are taking it to far and saying some low key racial jabs. Things like that happen to women who try to do to much and hang around people with money in order to be around the in crowd.

LTBK

What a bunch of self indulgent aholes. Then when her hair catches fire not only do every last one of them jump up (which MIGHT be someones FIRST reaction) but they CONTINUE to walk away from her!!!! I liked Hart the couple of times I caught his act but I will ALWAYS remember him as this juvenile little coward from this video. Just disgusting. ALL of them.

Kim

I'm trying to figure out why someone would be in a tub, at a party with people hanging around her? Weird

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments