Tori Spelling

Upright ... But Barely

12/17/2010 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tori Spelling needed all her focus -- and the help of a few close friends -- to walk the short distance from Mr. Chow to her car last night in Bev Hills.

1217_tori_spelling_video_splash
One of Spelling's friends can be heard preparing Tori to walk ("1, 2, 3") ... before three friends guide her to a waiting vehicle.

Someone is enjoying the holiday spirit ... or spirits, perhaps.

Prgy

Hey #13 Kate, i heard you were so skinny that if you turned sideways and stuck out your tongue you'd look like a giraffe.

John

This one has me perplexed? I know I don't really like her any more because of her reputation and all but c'mon; Nothing to see here.

artie help

hey #17 john, there's PLENTY to see, did you see her skeletal like face and cadaver like body, did you see her gold digging husband, did you hear that tool bag photographer. ?????

Glenda

Who CARES !!!!!!

She is allowed to get drunk if she wants. She didn't get behind the wheel. Such a big deal over nothing.

loulou

And here comes the divorce announcement in 3-2-1...

Throwback kid

If I was Tori I would drink too! She has a deadbeat husband with no job who she has to support. Dean would drive any woman to drink!

Kim

I must have missed the part where she appeared intoxicated. Looked more to me like her handlers were trying to shield her from the paps.

btty

Of course a .04 blood alcohol would make her look ridiculous. Well, more ridiculous then she already looks, she lives off one walnut a day! Eat a freakin' cheeseburger Tori, and maybe you could enjoy more then a thimble of booze.

mrspatrickcampbell

The driver of the car appears to be a homosexual.

Discuss.

konaehukai

Who cares about this no talent, fake boobed, anorexic moron? Considering she probably weights about 85 pounds, one drink would make her like this.

FlamingoNut

Zzzzzzzzzz, obviously a slow news day. Bad food? Too much booze? Does anyone REALLY care? If so, for Christ's sake, get a life.

Joe

thought she blew .90210 to be exact

joe

This has to be the worst tmz ever posted Harvey lets get to the point lets make it .o5 for the limit and then I would luv to see how the economy digs that or get rid of alcohol no tax money .o8 is a joke its like johnny only have one chip not two it should be .10 your busted at .09 anyway who ever came up with these levels is a *&(*^

RobinPickles

Eh, that's pushing it TMZ... so someone can count to three, and walk... I would have been all around her too with your cameras in her face...You act like its her 90210 scene from prom.....

I'm over it..

Tom Come Out Come Out

Donna Martin graduates! Who is the Coug next to her?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments