Lindsay Lohan to Betty Ford: Fire that B**ch!

12/21/2010 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan will file a formal complaint against the woman who triggered a criminal investigation against the famous rehabber ... TMZ has learned.

1221_Lindsay_Lohan_TMZ_EX_2

As TMZ first reported ... the staffer has told cops she wants Lindsay prosecuted for battery.

Lindsay wants Betty Ford to take action against the staffer ... stat.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

ernie

Here's a good one for you Lindsay:

"I am not what I ought to be, I am not what I wish to be, I am not what I hope to be, BUT by the cross of Christ, I am not what I was." John Newton

Christ is who will change you. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The author and finisher of our faith.

Get real, Lindsay Lohan.

ketjo

Who can actually say that the staffer actually did put her hands on LL?

What kind of credibility does LL have?

I'm sure with no real work projects ahead, LL wants to stay relevant....

Posted at 12:47 PM on Dec 21, 2010 by JLS

In this I completely agree with you.......LL keeping her name out there

Remember Harvey's Mel and Oshanna ponys been stabled for now so he is riding his Lindsey pony for now....Miley pony was a short distance runner but this here pony can run for miles and miles
RIDE HARVEY RIDE !

scott

I'm moving from the east coast to California next month and I wouldn't live in LA for free.
You people are ****ed up
By the way, your **** does stink
What is it about that county???
It even "turned" harvey gay...he has that surfer boy there for more than one reason, and it's not bc of his journalism degree

Tina

I'm still amazed that they keep letting her off the grounds. And she's due to be released in another week or so. I'll bet the ranch she hasn't learned anything except 'it's really hard to get drugs on lock down'. I kinda feel bad for her. 'The System' doesn't really care about curing her disease. Otherwise they would restrict her more.

Gloria

On celebrity rehab, I'm astonished at what the staff have to put up with. The patients act like children and blame the staff for their own immature behavior.

So, Lindsay went to a bar and came in after curfew? I feel bad for whoever had to deal with her. People are losing patience with her entitled attitude.

lou

One thing that La Lohan does better than anyone else on the planet is Drama. Massive amounts of overblown, over-the-top, looks-like-an-idiot Drama.

lou

Why, of COURSE it was the staffer's fault. I mean, come ON, BF SURELY hires people who cannot STAND the residents and berate and abuse them all of the time. Obviously! I mean we here about it constantly, don't we? And Lindsay, well, we NEVER hear of her lying or being abusive, now do we? Especially after being at a booze party? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :-P

ernie

@ TMZ - "Sources connected with Lindsay tell us Lindsay is adamant ... the staffer whom she pushed earlier this month was the instigator, berating Lindsay and grabbing her before LiLo pushed her."

Try going into "general population" at the Lynwood Jail and out of the cushy "protective custody" celebrity area and you will see more that a little "pushing" Lindsay.

AND... if you graduate to the big house in either Cochella or Frontera look out. The women there don't know the word "pushing." It never gets down that low. It is more like "slamming.... punching... kicking ... cutting ... " so grow up little girl and get with it before you will be up the river and will likely either die in an institution like described or die or an overdose. It will not get better until there is a "want to" change... and acceptance of all consquences.

Hubcap

@101
Amen. Funny thing to say but I found that I had to Surrender to Win. Hopefully she has hit her bottom then again I thought I had hit mine and had to go out and add to my story. By the grace of God I am here to pass along what was so freely given me

Mike

Some Hollywood groupie waitress that was sleeping with Courteney Cox's husband David Arquette got into a scuffle with Lindsay this past summer at her birthday party. I think Lindsay might have been to one of the waitress woman's old boyfriends.

It looks like Lindsay makes other women pretty mad and it makes them want to hit her. Other women are probably jealous of Lindsay. Maybe it's that "Mean Girls" perception of Lindsay or something. Some girls can be just as quick to start a fight with another girl as two drunk guys at a bar.

Lindsay needs to learn "conflict resolution" skills while she's in rehab. Her therapy people have plenty of work to do on her.

rob

Even though Lindsay Lohan is a tramp, I actually believe her for once! This staffer just wants money!

Good riddance!

Lindsay was probably just drunk after one of her heavy nights of partying it up in her BF party house and she stumbled again and was about to do another faceplant into cactus when a staffer grabbed her to keep her from falling. Lindsay is planning on suing Betty Ford, the staffer, the makers of the drugs and alcohol she used, her drug dealer, the people who poured to sidewalk, the cactus, the gardener who planted the cactus there, and gravity. She will keep in constant hourly contact with TMZ to let everyone know how the lawsuit is going and whether or not that bran is working when she takes that next dump.

ketjo

Posted at 12:56 PM on Dec 21, 2010 by scott

Well if Harvey did turn he won't have to worry about getting caught in a Mel Gibson paternity suit now will he ??

Heck the money he's making off of this site and his tv show he's making a fortune over every day......Prime target for golddiggers....older man and full pockets what more could a girl look for ......LOL

Snoski Roc

Comment #106,

We don't want your ass in California! Stay where you are are for your sake.

Fire the lady @ B.F.! Don't waste my tax dollars locking up L.L. It's maddening that she can get locked up for this and they make her serve a full sentence. Then the guy who broke in to my house and stole stuff gets out early due to overcrowding.

Crazy, right?

john smith

Lindsay has been dealing with an over zealous district attorney who ignored hundreds of felony cases on her desk to devote most of attention on Lindsay's DUI case. She wanted her 15 minutes of fame. The judge in the case was removed by Beverly Hills and replaced with another judge because she did such a bad job on Lindsay's case and kept ordering severe harsh unusual judgments. Lindsay has suffered both financially and mentally from more punishment than any DUI in history. Support Lindsay !!! FIRE THAT BIATCH!!!!!