Demi Lovato

Settles With Punch Victim

12/23/2010 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Lovato reached a financial settlement with the female dancer she punched in the face on a private jet back in October ... TMZ has learned.

1223-demi-alex-tmz-ex-01

Under the settlement, Alex Welch will get money, though the amount is confidential.

Welch's attorney, Donald Karpel, tells TMZ, "The parties are satisfied and the dispute has been resolved amicably and completely."

As we previously reported, Lovato decked Welch with such force that the backup dancer had visible bruising on her left eye and cheek.

Lovato went to a treatment center shortly after the incident and claimed she felt "awful" about her behavior.

1223_demi_lovato_attack_victim_footer

Cartman

Demi should be on the next season of Jersey Shore.

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

Does anyone besides TMZ even know who the HELL these 2 skanks are?

Stupid People Hater

Hell yeah. Suck it Lovato, you druggy whore.

Steve

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

TMZ please remove this story! Nobody knows who these 2 dames are? Please pay your staff overtime so you don't have TMZ interns posting lame stories like this as news.

Scientific

They both should have a fair fight...naked!

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

Let me guess these 2 broads are famous from the ProActive Acne commercials?

TmZebrA

is it me or does she have that low class trashy trailer park greasy haired look?

No comment

The entire Demi thing is odd. She comes out saying how she was a victim of bullying and the reason for rehab. Bullying is a super hot topic these days. Then is revealed she hit this girl, she sent nasty text messages to Ashley Green, and she has taken some risque girl on girl photos. I really don't like her now, she has proven to be a fraud and hiding behind the hot topic of bullying- shame on her.

KenzieQ

[The "dancer" should be happy she got punched probably the only way she'd get her name on TMZ!] -- Agree! + she got a lil' caChing$

diogenes

Posted at 11:52 AM on Dec 23, 2010 by TmZebrA

Which one??
Welch, money for nothing?

Warren

Well I know who Demi is and she is a pretty good actress. Miley is my favorite actress and singer though. Wish I could get money for being punched. Only in Hollywood.

TmZebrA

@ # 11 JWW

now that i look closer both of them..

TMZ-EST

wow!

Karren

Even though Demi has "paid off" this girl "back-up singer"...I don't foresee that all Demi's problems/issues will just "go away"! I truly hope that Demi's issues (E.D....whether ana or bulimia or both) will be "healed" if she remains in treatment while she's in Timberline Knolls in Illinois (outside of Chicago)! I keep hearing about issues she "supposedly" had with drugs/(cocaine) and alcohol abuse..but IMHO, I do NOT think those are REALLY her issue(s). I believe that it is, INDEED, her problems with "body image" thus the E.D. and also the cutting. These behaviors are soooo indicative of body dysmorphia. I wish her ALL THE BEST & hope that she is overcoming her "demons" while in Treatment outside of Chicago. IF she does go home for Christmas, I hope that it is only for a few days and then BACK to her treatment center in Illinois. She's been battling ana & cutting for several years AND IMHO, I believe that these issues (almost her "lifestyle") can NOT be overcome in 2 months (Nov 1st until end of December, 2010). Good Luck Demi & congratulations for attending to these serious issues at just 18 years of age and NOT Waiting until you are Lindsay Lohan's (current) age of 24!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments