Sandra Bullock's Kid -- The Sit-Down with Santa Claus

12/24/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Almost one year after Louis Bardot was adopted into Sandra Bullock's life -- the little guy had his very first meeting with Santa Claus ... to ask for another Christmas miracle.

1224_sandra_santa_1_ex

The meeting went down in Southern California earlier this month -- when Sandra and Louis rolled over to a party at the Shadow Hills Riding Club ... a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people with disabilities.

1224_sandra_santa_3_ex

Sandra also got a face-to-face with the big guy ... wonder what she asked for this year?

lisa corleone

sandra youll make a great mom, kids are great i have 4 and another disabled guy i took inm i love my family single mom, is great,merry christmas.

MEL

she asked santa for no more ho's,ho's,ho's

kara

Wow...I did just wake up.. but Santa kind of looks like Jesse? just saying.. grins.(maybe it's the glasses)

LongJohn69

I've done that "Santa" gig for many years and NEVER have I gotten ANYTHING on my lap like Bullock. Where is the justice in THAT? Snot nosed, screaming kids is all I got. Did I get to grab a handful of starlet haunch.....no way. Do I sound bitter? Oh yeah, baby. Oh YEAH!

miami0524

the kid will murder her in the future it's in their jeans and blame society

kickaboo

~ Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd. ~
share this Racism saying Bertrand Russell

Skar

I find it funny how Sandra goes and adopts a black baby after portraying in the movie The Blindside. I guess she wants her very own real football player.

Carl

@Angel,

"ANYBODY WHO WOULD LET JESSE'S DIRTY D*CK IN THEIR VJJ IS DISTURBING ON MANY LEVELS."

If you think that then wouldn't you say the same thing about Janine?

charles almon

What next SAnta -a boob.

Whatev

This Santa is a joke. He does not seem very jolly, and what's up with his glasses? Those are not Santa glasses!!!

TXluvsMJ2

LOL that pic of Sandy on Santa's lap is priceless. I wonder if he got...ahem...excited?

CJ

Santa cops a feel of Sandra's a.ss! Guess it was his lucky day.

Heather

@Angel, Why is it okay for you to spread negative gossip about Sandra, but you fly off the handle if someone mentions do***ented FACTS about Janine? Based on your second post, you are clearly mentally unstable. Maybe you should seek help rather than trolling message boards.

TXluvsMJ2

Wow, the ignorant and unhappy people are out in droves this Christmas Eve. What's wrong people? Santa didn't bring you anything. With some of these comments it doesn't take much to figure out why.

They are born gangsters and when they get money, they just get more pompous.

Posted at 5:50 AM on Dec 24, 2010 by Jody

the kid will murder her in the future it's in their jeans and blame society

Posted at 7:20 AM on Dec 24, 2010 by miami0524

Just a sample of the ignorant people on this board, but I have to admit I found it funny. "In their jeans?" What are you talking about? His penis? Dumb b**ch. Is bad English in your genes?

Bubba

Loks like she's headed to a Skinheads meating sometime today with those biker boots on. Better leave Louis at home for that one Sandra.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments