« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brett Favre Accuser -- The NFL Is a Sexist League

12/29/2010 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who was allegedly on the receiving end of the Brett Favre weiner photos claims she's "extremely disappointed, but not surprised" with the NFL's ruling ... because the the NFL is a sexist organization.

1229_jenn_brett_BN_Getty_launch

Jenn Sterger's lawyer just released a statement saying, "While I am not privy to how Mr. Goodell reached such a finding, we strongly disagree with his conclusion that there was insufficient evidence to support a violation of the policy."

Jenn's lawyer continues, "Our evidence and the personal testimony of Ms. Sterger clearly showed a pattern of lewd and offensive behavior by Mr. Favre that lasted all of the 2008 season."

He adds, "Our evidence clearly showed that the photos were sent by Favre."

Sterger's lawyer concludes, "Today’s decision is an affront to all females and shows once again that, despite tough talk, the NFL remains the good old boys’ league."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bubbles The Chimp

OK b*tch. Now go away and never be in the media again.

gerry

this is why women should stay out of mens sports, police, military, and fire dept, nothing but trouble...

Melissa

How can you expect to be taken seriously when people google your name and see the pictures they do. I agree that the old man shouldnt have done what he did but if I were in Ms Stergers position I wouldn't be surprised.
On the other had, Brett is a league favorite. He's a putz and should be fined just for suckin up the league!

Carl

I REALLY suspect they had some sort of relationship and at the time didn't mind getting those images. But then she realized she could cash in the whole thing and suddenly was "horrified" by what Brett did.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Gold-digger.

Geo

An obvious money grab that failed. Hope we never have to hear from her again.

Brian

What took her so long to file these charges?? Also ever google her image.. Nude and almost nude photos galore.. Yea she upset

KillingTimeatWork

I still don't get why she waited for 2+ years to come forward with this? Obviously at the time she didn't care that much or see the possible financial gain, you snooze you lose b*#ch!

MeToo

She willingly answered his texts and text-ed back. She may have been offended that he sent her pictures of his penis, but she was not a victim and she did nothing to discourage him. She wants money and fame. Don't text married men or block their calls if you don't want to talk to them.

Tammy

F_U_C_K JEN STERGERS!!! She, and women like her, are an affront to females!! If a man does something that you consider illegal and/or inappropriate, you need to report it IMMEDIATELY. Not two days after the fact! Not two months after the fact!! Not two years after the fact!!! If you don't report anything, it menas one of two thing: it didn't happen or you're fine with what happened. In either case, you've got not cause of action.

R.J

Why didn't she just stick to her stripper gig? Guess that didn't work out.

NFL=No Females League

Flower

Hello, "Sterger's lawyer". The NFL ruling is NOT "an affront to all females". I am a female and it is not an affront to me. What IS an affront to me is your client (and possibly, yourself). Your client received these emails and text messages throughout the 2008 season, and was never once so offended that she came forward at that time, to put a stop to it. In fact, I seriously doubt that she tried at all to encourage Favre to stop.
So, go away Mr Lawyer...you and your client.

Dana

If it happened the way she SAID it happened, then he should have been suspended. However, this went on for a year they are now saying, which means she could have reported this at anytime during that time and she did not. Second, my boyfriend has asked for pictures, etc however, it is because we were flirting at the time or he missed me while I was away (did not send) and the request never came again. Mu guess is she had a flirtatious relationship with him, encouraged him, and he made the request and she did of him so she could blackmail him later.

I think the reason she waited so long to report it, is that she blackamiled him for a year and he refused because he is an arrogant ass, so she went public. Now that his wife knows, sponsors know and fans, she has no more leverage . What he did might have been immoral but it was illegal. People sext every day!

I do hope his wife divorces him and that he is left alone with his ****tered career.

connie

And this is why men like you "Bubbles the Chimp" (quite appropriate) and Gerry should be placed in a zoo enclosure to entertain those interested in viewing Neanderthal's. We could all star, gawk, laugh at and comment on how and why ancient cavemen died out.

R,j

Sexist? Hoe, you in the wrong sport. How about try the strip club. I've heard females are awesome there.

*Send my penis pic to Jenn Sterger's*