« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brett Favre Accuser -- The NFL Is a Sexist League

12/29/2010 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who was allegedly on the receiving end of the Brett Favre weiner photos claims she's "extremely disappointed, but not surprised" with the NFL's ruling ... because the the NFL is a sexist organization.

1229_jenn_brett_BN_Getty_launch

Jenn Sterger's lawyer just released a statement saying, "While I am not privy to how Mr. Goodell reached such a finding, we strongly disagree with his conclusion that there was insufficient evidence to support a violation of the policy."

Jenn's lawyer continues, "Our evidence and the personal testimony of Ms. Sterger clearly showed a pattern of lewd and offensive behavior by Mr. Favre that lasted all of the 2008 season."

He adds, "Our evidence clearly showed that the photos were sent by Favre."

Sterger's lawyer concludes, "Today’s decision is an affront to all females and shows once again that, despite tough talk, the NFL remains the good old boys’ league."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Longshowerz

#28, How do you know those pictures were of Favre ??? Did you suck it or something ???

Techndiego

Jenn Jenn Jenn.... The old man called your bluff. You and your slimeball lawyers thought you could extort (when a person unlawfully obtains either money, property or services from a person(s), entity, or institution, through coercion) money with your threats but you screwed up and posted the photos of his crank before you had any kind of deal. Now get back to taking your clothes off tramp.

audio1222

When will women, stop acting like a lifetime t.v. movie. Tramp had tons of pics, and this is a typical lawyer, lying groundwork for a suit. GET THE F@@K OUT OF SPORTS, YOU CRY BAGS.

R.D.

This is what I find extremely amazing. These women like this one and the ones of the Tiger Woods scandal. They are grown adults and for the life of me they just prove the gold digger theory. You know your conquests are married, you know they are famous...They flirt with you, so you set your sights on them, you sleep with them just so you can screw them over later in hopes of a payout like one night is gonna make them leave their wives. My daddy always told me God gave you good sense use it! Get rich quick games dont work and when you use these tactics you are a wh___ no matter how they flirted or much money you get and this kind of reputation will always walk with you and since it is plastered all over it causes doubt of your honesty and integrity. If they pursue you, be ladies and walk away...Class is always better then trash.

If the boys are doing this.... Hello ladies!... weren't we taught as little girls....boys think with their p_____s. DUH it is not like you weren't warned.

buck

anyone who thinks the nfl is sexist needs to look up the definition of the word.
that said, i just saw a picture of the girl for the first time, and anyone who lets pictures of herself, like the ones I've seen, get distributed on the internet, and even encourages it, is the worst kind of hypocrite. She is an active participant in her own objectification and deserves no consideration when she is obviously just looking for a payoff. Was a law broken? If so, go to the cops, not the perpetrator's employer.

Johannes Papagei

OK, let me see if I understand this situation?
Favre, without knowing her, developed a personal friendship with her, or knows her beyond her professional name title just routinely starts sending her naked photos of himself?
Is this what this woman is saying? If so, bull****-I'd bet my last dime that somewhere along the line she either encouraged him, went to bed with him, or dated him, because no man, football star or ditch digger sends a perfectly strange woman reveling pictures of himself unless the woman is receptive or has encouraged him in someway.
All she would have to do is stay stop it, and it would have ended but apparently there were dozens of text messages back and forth.

Just doesn't happen unless the guy is a loon and has a mental history.

joe

I would have never known!

Ryan

Shut up woman, who let you out of the kitchen?

Reese Rich

It must be nice to be white!!! If that where a black player in the NFL he would have been fined, sent to jail, and had to sit out two or three seasons. The NFL and Goodforwhitepeople took their sweet ass time handling this. U when u WHITE u RIGHT!!!

Kassie

Huge Favre fan, but pretty disgusted by his actions. That being said, I googled her and as a previous poster mentioned, the pics of her are anything but a nice girl. She uses her sexuality, no doubt about it. No doubt he did it, but if you are offended by his actions and not a willing participant, you don't let it go on as long as she did and you certainly don't wait two years to report it. Clearly on one motive behind that. I feel awful for his wife.

Scott

You have got to be kidding. IF someone sends wiener shots to the local librarian who is simply minding her own business, that's one thing.
I googled your name (briefly, I'm at work) give me a break.
Did they make you Blush? Really, apparently not much does.
I didn't have to open your photo. Did you have to open his text attachments? No.
I guess I have a claim against you for embarrassing me and making me feel cheap.

Mr. PicklePants

WOW...way to slap the penis that pays you in the face! All you want is for men to want to doink you...bad business move.

HippyShakes

Favre is a self-centered s***bag...should be find $50K and required to cut off his junk.

curtis

geeeeez, dingbat what do/did you think several hundred men, who earn a living beating other men into the ground, would be?
sweetie, you are more complicit than any football player you seduced, any sports figure you seduced, just admit it. you are a sports whore.
you've had your 15 minutes in the spotlight, now crawl back into your cesspool and stay there.

ME

NFL is a man's sport, why are people complaining its a sexist organization? Football is a man's sport, played by men, watched mostly by men, and any woman who gets involved should know this, either that or they are looking for trouble so they can get thier 15 minutes of fame and some $$$$