Chris Brown -- Death Threat in Raz B Twitter Feud

12/30/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown's Twitter feud with former B2K singer Raz B took a violent turn last night -- when Raz's brother posted a video threatening to put a "mother f**king pistol" in Brown's mouth.

The threat came after a scathing exchange between Brown and Raz yesterday afternoon -- which erupted when Raz made comments about Brown's attack on Rihanna.

But after Brown retaliated with several racial and gay slurs directed at Raz -- the B2K singer's brother stepped in ... posting a video message saying, "If I see you in L.A. my dude, I'm gonna put my mother fu**ing pistol in your mouth."

Raz's brother, Ricky Romance -- who's also a singer -- added, "Step your game up homeboy ... when I see you my n**ga, I will smack you in the mouth, beat you, drag you down the street and treat you like a little b**ch my n**ga. This ain't no mother f**king game homeboy.  You ain't welcome in L.A. and if I catch you alone, watch what I'ma do to you."

Last night, Brown twittered a response, "Ill be in LA REAL SOON!!!!!!"

UPDATE: RazB's rep tells TMZ ... "Raz B wanted to make sure everyone knows that what his brother says does not represent him."

The rep adds, "Those are just a brother's tendencies to protect his brother coming out. Raz B has already spoken to his brother and told him to chill out."

anonymous

It's amazing how people will do or say anything for attention because of their failed careers.

Get a LIFE Raz and Ricky!

Mikey

Those gay rap ganstas is nuts, no wonder C Brown apologized and probably suck he **** too.

Flyboy

He does, Mikey, as do MOST male performers in all fields of performance. That's the real truth, but of course it's also not something people want to know.

Ted

Idiots.

MJ is the Greatest of all

Got to h-e-l-l Raz B and Ricky. Also please learn how to sing and dance. You both totally SUCK.

-RIP MJ-

LexiKnowsBest

Those of you defending Razberry, that ***** wasn't even molested! Have any of you noticed that whenever he tries to bring it up everyone looks at him like, "Shut the hell up!" He's always trying to get publicity by saying that he was "molested". PLEASE! He wasn't.

unknown

that raz guy is a gay douche bag who will put his **** up chris browns ass

Tiffany

I don't think Chris Brown has too much to worry about I have never heard of the other 2 (singers) if that is what they are. Chris what you did was wrong but threating someone with a gun should be enough for the cops to get involved I would think. So what are the cops planning on doing to Ricky Romance????

SayWhat

Absolutely ridiculous!

Raz B starts crap trying to get attention.
Chris B retaliates with racist, homophobic slurs.
The gangster thug brother makes terroristic threats. On you tube no less (idiot)
Then the original dumbass distances himself from his violent, racisit, idiotic brother.

Glad the anger management classes worked for ya CB

Great gene pool you have there Raz and Ricky, your mother must be so proud.

Hope they arrest the idiot that made the gun threats. Hes too stupid to be walking the streets.

Angie

This dude really thinks he's tough for making a video about what he's gonna do with Chris Brown?Really?Tell that to his face,pimp!!And why is that g a y if a man takes his shirt off?50 cent did it before,Nelly,did it before,others did it as well that are straight.I don't see what's g a y about that??! The name Ricky Romance on the other hand sounds pretty g a y to me!He's so gangster!!!Hahaha

Brandi

@Jade #167

If Robert Downey Jr. and Charlie Sheen can be "rehabilitated" and forgiven, then why can't Chris Brown? Chris Brown paid for what he did. He is a young talented man. I am not stating that he was right in what he did. That's why he was ordered, just like the aformentioned and MANY OTHERS to seek treatment. Yet they are still celebrated. Is there a mention daily of their prior drug use on TMZ?? no. Is there a daily mention of Charlie Sheen beating BOTH of his wives?? No. How about the word "troubled" before their names when they are discussed?? no. Please if you are gonna spread this self righteous bullsh*t spread it over the gamit, otherwise please build a bridge and get over it.

Deja

You see what you did. You got people's lives in danger. You don't do things like this because people take it to far. And as a black person this is what makes me mad about my race. People result things in violence instead of using there common sense. When will people learn.

Lord Luminous

Yo, Ricky, Please tell me you aint making death threats WITH A PINK T-SHIRT ON FAM,,,PLEASE.... http://www.myspace.com/lmnoplostandfound

Dash

Awwwwwwwwww isn't that swweet ras b's big bro trying to protect him. Yeah put out there that you'll shot cb now he better pray nothings happens to him cause if it does then guess who'll be the prime suspect dummies

jack

havent we heard enough from these ridiculous rappers? What a ****head!