Chris Brown -- Death Threat in Raz B Twitter Feud

12/30/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown's Twitter feud with former B2K singer Raz B took a violent turn last night -- when Raz's brother posted a video threatening to put a "mother f**king pistol" in Brown's mouth.

The threat came after a scathing exchange between Brown and Raz yesterday afternoon -- which erupted when Raz made comments about Brown's attack on Rihanna.

But after Brown retaliated with several racial and gay slurs directed at Raz -- the B2K singer's brother stepped in ... posting a video message saying, "If I see you in L.A. my dude, I'm gonna put my mother fu**ing pistol in your mouth."

Raz's brother, Ricky Romance -- who's also a singer -- added, "Step your game up homeboy ... when I see you my n**ga, I will smack you in the mouth, beat you, drag you down the street and treat you like a little b**ch my n**ga. This ain't no mother f**king game homeboy.  You ain't welcome in L.A. and if I catch you alone, watch what I'ma do to you."

Last night, Brown twittered a response, "Ill be in LA REAL SOON!!!!!!"

UPDATE: RazB's rep tells TMZ ... "Raz B wanted to make sure everyone knows that what his brother says does not represent him."

The rep adds, "Those are just a brother's tendencies to protect his brother coming out. Raz B has already spoken to his brother and told him to chill out."

CHRISBROWNFAN

I think its pathetic that razb OLDER brother made a video like this...so immature...nw I see y chris brown acted the way the he did..i could just imagaine the stuff that was said to him...TMZ how about you keep this story up and take the other one down..CUZ CHRIS BROWN IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THE BAD GUY!!I SEE HOW FAKE TMZ IS NOW!!

btina

Raz B was on Noah's Arc he knows about gay sex and Chris Brown knows about beating a woman ass.They both need help but Raz B is scary I read his love affair of Rhianna and it was little scary.RazB need counsel bad.

awards

Maybe all these goofs could pack up their knee pads, lipstick and Vaseline and work it out in jail? They give douche-bags a bad name...

EE

What kind of dumb name is "Ricky Romance." LMAO. They are all stupid.

Jelly

Is he high?? cuz it sounds so to me...!! dam bitches kmft plzz!!!!!!!!!! betta put that pistol in ur dam ass ho!

Jazz

Boy, does he look stupid. Death threats over a twitter feud that he wasnt even involved in?? Yeah, he looks stupid.

mike

ROFL chris brown is a ***** i hope he gets his ass kicked he talks alot of **** but can he back it up in due time we will see if he is just a female beater or a tough guy like he claims

Al & Jesse

AL Sharpton and Jesse Jackson won't get involved!

Flyboy

#60... Ashley=No woman ever deserves to be attacked by a man physically unless she attacks him first, and she didn't do that. How dare you as a woman say that.

#67 Johnny=Good idea about the celebrity fighting thing, but you know it would turn into a shootout, so I don't think so.

And you racists are all just as bad as these immature comments from Brown, Raz B and Romance.

Flyboy

The people defending CB, um, he didn't need to resort to what he resorted to. A "no comment" would have sufficed. Instead, he used Raz B's rape against him, and then said "I'll be in LA" as a threat towards Romance. So, let's not act as if he's innocent here. None of these men are innocent. They have all completely shown a lack of any sort of decency.

Sammie

So how come Chris Brown is not being drug over the coals for making "racial and gay slurs" like Mel Gibson has been about things he's said? Where are you people who want to hang Gibson? How come YOU aren't screaming to high heaven now? Guess it just shows YOUR racism.

yessir

"RazB took shots"

THAT'S A LIE. Get woman beater's c*ck out your but, it's preventing you from thinking clearly. Raz B asked why Chris Brown and Eric Benet disrespected women. That's a reasonable statement and is not someone taking shots. Making fun of someone for being molested is "taking shots"

InformationTrafficker

As Martin Luther King said on a BoonDocks Episode (as seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E )

"WILL YOU IGNORANT _______ PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!"

kat

Isn't this a death threat? Isn't that some kind of criminal offense? @chrisbrown Just in case TMZ takes this down, I made a copy for you.

steve

"Those are just a brother's tendencies to protect his brother coming out."
Hahahahaha, really? so the brother really is a ***-guzzling ass-boy ***?? hahahhaa! Brown had it right all along - poofter LA monkeys!