Chris Brown -- Death Threat in Raz B Twitter Feud

12/30/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown's Twitter feud with former B2K singer Raz B took a violent turn last night -- when Raz's brother posted a video threatening to put a "mother f**king pistol" in Brown's mouth.

The threat came after a scathing exchange between Brown and Raz yesterday afternoon -- which erupted when Raz made comments about Brown's attack on Rihanna.

But after Brown retaliated with several racial and gay slurs directed at Raz -- the B2K singer's brother stepped in ... posting a video message saying, "If I see you in L.A. my dude, I'm gonna put my mother fu**ing pistol in your mouth."

Raz's brother, Ricky Romance -- who's also a singer -- added, "Step your game up homeboy ... when I see you my n**ga, I will smack you in the mouth, beat you, drag you down the street and treat you like a little b**ch my n**ga. This ain't no mother f**king game homeboy.  You ain't welcome in L.A. and if I catch you alone, watch what I'ma do to you."

Last night, Brown twittered a response, "Ill be in LA REAL SOON!!!!!!"

UPDATE: RazB's rep tells TMZ ... "Raz B wanted to make sure everyone knows that what his brother says does not represent him."

The rep adds, "Those are just a brother's tendencies to protect his brother coming out. Raz B has already spoken to his brother and told him to chill out."

Solaera

Lol. Are these guys fruits or what? The tweets and threats and names not possibly be more gay. These poor frustrated mos need get off the DL and just fvck it out already.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Ahhh! Finally you tell a little piece of the other side. I hope I have not spoken too soon. I haven't read the story yet.

Flyboy

114 Solaera=The gay men I know don't act like this. No, in fact, no-one with any sort of decorum past the age of 12 does. This is beyond catty bitchiness, more like extreme self-importance, stupidity and immaturity rolled in a blender of ignorance.

But, you are right in that they are all definitely NOT straight, and they should just f it out. So we don't need to hear them anymore about this.

KAM

ANIMALS.....

Christina

that whole tough guy act this guy is putting on just went down the drain with that commercial/music playing on his tv in the background. LMAO!!! "Holiday o' holiday..." yeah, thats totally hardcore! hahaha

cool mom

The IQ of rappers is confirmed to be zero!
That's why I don't allow my boy to listen to their music...
I really feel sorry for their mothers....

ifaliceknew

ooos. Its all good. He told his brother to chill out. We all know that words stop bullets. ~rolls eyes~

Good riddance!

IDIOT FIGHT! IDIOT FIGHT!

Gotta love watching two completely stupid people in a meeting of the small minds!

fooey on joo

I've been following some of Chris Browns friends and one them who happened to be at his house last night when it all went down (Gui Dasilva) was threating a girl on his youtube page! These guys really are something.

Calling girls bitches, making threats to beat them up and showing pictures of gays as proof you are not a homophobe. BRAVO!!!! *sarcasm*

Mike Hawk

Looks like he made his video in his bedroom. I use to have posters of my favorite artist as well, when I was 12.....

Congratulations RR, you just threaten someone's life on video and sent it out to the world. What a bunch of morons!!!

Tifferz

lol how pathetic. I hope he knows how much of a fool he is making himself look

ama

HA HA HA lol it used to be beef between hardcore rappers and now it's hardcore beef between R&B soul singers lol Hey maybe they should meet on the streets and have a dance off!

smash

Raz b and his brother are just trying to get attention since they're not in the spotlight. Raz can't accept that his career has been over and is starting trouble with Chris Brown in hopes that it will boost his career.

Kimba10

NOOOO!! Not another West/East coast tragedy, not after what happened with Tupac and Biggie. :(

Chill Raz/Rick and Chris! It's not that serious, but is for Ricky. If the police get a hold of TMZ/Twitter video. Isn't that like terroristic threats?

STOP THE VIOLENCE AND INCREASE THE PEACE! Somebody stop these fools from taking it to the extreme.

Muppet

Is the guy in the video speaking english? Good grief trying to decipher what he's saying is as bad as reading their twitter feud!!!
Bit like reading some of the comments on TMZ. I think my I.Q. needs to bottom out to follow this feud and the comments made by alot of the people here.
Education might help solve this problem??