Scott Disick

Explodes on Photog

12/30/2010 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kourtney Kardashian's baby daddy Scott Disick went ballistic on a photographer at Miami International Airport yesterday -- screaming at a snapper who got too close to the couple's little kid.

0221_media_removed-1
Multiple photogs -- not ours -- were shooting Disick and baby Mason, when Scott turned to one snapper and said, "How close can you get?? ... stand back, you f**king idiot."

Seconds later, Disick snaps -- charging towards the photog screaming, "Don't get that f**king close to me!!!"

Moments later, Disick calms down and tries to explain himself ... saying, "I mean he's this f**king close to my kid man."

Scott left the airport minutes after without any further incidents.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Byron Green

I say all paparazzi are the s*** of the universe one day they are gonna piss of some one with a 45 and boom one less effin s*** bag.looking at all the negative posts here it looks like 99% are friggin papara pricks.If u s*** bags pulled these stunts down in Georgia or Tennessee you would know what it feels like to get a broonstick shoved up your ass u pathetic bunch of loser homos with cameras.Next time Scott break the pricks nose.

Robert

what a douche bag!

Michelle

Someone said something about Scott spending Kourtney's money after he finishes spending his parents' money...what parents' money? From the news reports, they're just as much freeloaders as he is! That's the problem-he's laways wanted what he never had: wealth and fame.

As for Kourtney, she is officially a little person. She looks like she's about three feet tall in this video. I know she's not, but she is a midget-not being funny, but she fits the classification of one. I'd never want to be that short. Mason is almost as tall as she is!

Robert

Stranger getting close to his baby. Justified. Photogs aren't your friends MMMKKAKAKAKAYYYYYAHHHHHHH.

Hayley

There should be laws on photographing minors. I couldn't imagine trying to travel with a baby knowing some creepy (and yes, they're creepy when they're strangers) photog is snapping pics of my kid and my spouse... isn't fair. Let him drop the f-bomb all he wants. He's pissed. He should be.

Mississippi Girl

Too bad the little kid was involved, but someone has to tip the paps off that these "stars" are going to be certain places. Can you say publicity?

Mississippi Girl

When will the public stop giving a big rat's butt what this no talent bunch of skanks do. Stop pouring money into their pockets by givng them a second look.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13