Selena Gomez

Death Threats

Over Bieber Kissy Pics

1/3/2011 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez may have put her life on the line during her romantic Caribbean vacay with Justin Bieber -- because ever since pics surfaced of the kissy couple ... she's been getting death threats.

Justin Bieber Selan Gomez
The lethal photos came out today -- showing Selena and the Biebs in St. Lucia ... kissing -- and scores of teen girls across the planet are bloodthirsty with envy ... taking to Twitter to express their rage writing:

-- roses are red, violets are blue, @selenagomez if you'll break @justinbieber's heart I'm gonna kill you :3
-- @selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
-- @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
-- @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
-- @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed

Calls to Selena's reps have not been returned.

More Justin & Selena

Erin

I agree that parents need to get a handle on their children!! I had my share of celeb crushes in my day, NKOTB included, but death threats??? This is incredibly disturbing!! What sicko little girls!

Mary

To the parents out there of the sick kids writing the threats... take charge as a parent and STOP IT!

mahdi

these people are bitchy there 9 and 11 and they want to kill selena gomez please !!!! i love selena so much but i hate bieber and **** these people that they were twiting !!!! just give me their email !!!

Pao..P

Ohh, the believers are so naive, they're not even dating, and selena doesn't care what you write on her twitter because that realtionship is totally fake, and girls she doesn't care if you're so stupid to kill yourself because of bieber. Everybody got to open their eyes and see the truth xD, you think that that's a real relationship? Ohh XD, that's so silly.

joe

justin beaber (pu@@Y)is such a waste of a human bein and all his fans are 12 year old morons......

Anonymous

These teen girls are retarded and I hope Selena presses charges!
Let them ****ing date, who cares.

saea magdalena medina

like justin bieber never sela gomez

allisa

you guys i promise their really NOT dating. Justin is 16 years old of course hes going to kiss girls and hang out with them but that dosent mean their dating plus selena likes older boys Justin is NOT her type so quit freaking out dont worry there not dating

Mousie

Technically, everyone calling her a pedophile is wrong. Despite all the jokes that Bieber hasn't hit puberty yet, she's at worst an ephebophile, assuming one still in the teens can be called one, and even then he's a sixteen-year-old -- many age of consent laws say he's legal, or say he's legal if the age gap isn't big (in this case, two years). I can't figure out where he lives now, but I think Canada says sixteen is okay.

It's like ship wars, except the pairing is Real Celebrity X Fangirl and the icky fat bitchslutwhoreetc is a real person as well. The racism from a few select people is the cherry on top.

Mandrivaal

I hope they are happy together!!! Maybe this is the Cure for "Bieber fever".... YES!!!! AMEN.

John

More proof that teenage girls are ****ing stupid.

Mandy

U no wat Selena is an 18 yr old and Justin Bieber is 16. I dnt care if they are in love but Selena is adult dating a teenager. That is just SICK! She should find a man her own age thats more appropriate. SELENA u r SICK!

machsnell

These girls are mentally unbalanced. Their parents need to take away everything: internet, IPod, phone, TV, etc. and get these girls some help. This is not normal behavior. These girls are obsessed with this kid and I can't figure out why. It is one thing to 'love' a celebrity, but these girls have gone to the extreme.

kath

OK STUPID LITTLE KIDS WHO WANT TO KILL SELENA GOMEZ!
U WANT JUSTIN RITE? WELL HES TO OLD FOR U SO LEAVE HIM ALONE!
HAVE U EVER SEEN A CELEB WHO DATES A REGULAR FAN? I DONT THINK SO! SO KIDS JUST KEEP DREAMING

RagsTTiger

Interesting to note, that based upon ages and gender, if the roles were reversed the term statutory would be applied. This points to the problem when the real world vs the application of antiquated laws.