Selena Gomez

Death Threats

Over Bieber Kissy Pics

1/3/2011 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez may have put her life on the line during her romantic Caribbean vacay with Justin Bieber -- because ever since pics surfaced of the kissy couple ... she's been getting death threats.

Justin Bieber Selan Gomez
The lethal photos came out today -- showing Selena and the Biebs in St. Lucia ... kissing -- and scores of teen girls across the planet are bloodthirsty with envy ... taking to Twitter to express their rage writing:

-- roses are red, violets are blue, @selenagomez if you'll break @justinbieber's heart I'm gonna kill you :3
-- @selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
-- @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
-- @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
-- @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed

Calls to Selena's reps have not been returned.

More Justin & Selena

Truth

DOWNFALL OF JUSTIN BIEBER, THE NO TALENT FAKE ASS LIP SYNCER TWEENER. #EPICFAIL. LOVE IT!!

Trev the 1

what hormone raging teenybops wow. Death threats.

sem

Hey all you Bieber nuts...

I want to run over him with my car. And then back up and run over him again to make sure he's nice and flat.

Mr. X

More proof(as if we need any)that the internet has unleashed our inner 10 year old. Witness the morons who decided to pull the death threat card. Uh...you DO know you can't walk that back, right?

CrisDizzle

*yawns* This is BREAKING NEWS? MUST BE A SLOW NEWS DAY THERE AT TMZ!

Muppet

Shame! Looks to me like there are alot of uneducated tweens/teens out there. Someone please teach them that threatening someone's life is illegal. Where's their parents?

Bubbles The Chimp

Bieber fans are loony as those overzealous MJ fans.

Stupid People Hater

Those pics were so staged. I don't think he's straight.

Regina

obviously they didn't care about being caught, i mean they were kissing in broad daylight and visible to everyone

JasonBR

This is what happens when your entire fanbase is a bunch of 9 year old useless idiots.

JasonBR

Pathetic fans Justin has. If they really cared about him they wouldnt want to murder people he cares about. You people are sickening worthless humans.

Tex

I'll now leave for one of the most audacious journeys ever: a journey inside a woman's mind. I wonder: is Justin Bieber so really exciting for a young woman as she is? I don't mean watching him through television, or staring at a poster attached to your bedroom's wall.

I mean having him naked right in front of you in a well illuminated place. Is he really exciting? I don't mean for 13 years old girls or some pederast dude, i mean for a young woman.

Does he have some hidden feature the rest of the world isn't aware of? :-D

Bubba

She's a very cute girl. I'd kiss her too if I were the Beebs. They make a nice couple.

Alyssa

man that is sick! let them date there a regular person like us whether there datting or not let them be it is thier life that is mean those threats we dont know her personally

Bella

Seriously come on now Im 17 and i think justin and selena make such a cute couple i can see them being together for a long time i hope all of the jealous little girls don't effect them the people threatning her must be so sad sick and lonely fans STAY STRONG SELENA N JUSTIN!!