Selena Gomez

Death Threats

Over Bieber Kissy Pics

1/3/2011 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez may have put her life on the line during her romantic Caribbean vacay with Justin Bieber -- because ever since pics surfaced of the kissy couple ... she's been getting death threats.

Justin Bieber Selan Gomez
The lethal photos came out today -- showing Selena and the Biebs in St. Lucia ... kissing -- and scores of teen girls across the planet are bloodthirsty with envy ... taking to Twitter to express their rage writing:

-- roses are red, violets are blue, @selenagomez if you'll break @justinbieber's heart I'm gonna kill you :3
-- @selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
-- @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
-- @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
-- @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed

Calls to Selena's reps have not been returned.

More Justin & Selena

Tex

@52:

I'm not a psychologist, but good sense suggests me that You're wrong. Hysterical phenomenons, especially involving teenagers, are not something to be taken lightly, especially in the U.S. , am I wrong?

I'm sure there's no need to remember all the violent episodes in which teenagers have been protagonists, in these years.

A little, unstable weak teenager can do bad things, first of all to her/himself. So i hope this is not the case.

beverly

i do not think they make a good couple i am a big fan of both of them but i to not think they schould be together

karlew

And those are just the threats from Perez Hilton.

JoeP

Bunch of retarded white girls.

jessemosslover

I KNEW she would get death threats. Every girl that's seen with bieber gets death threats. His fans are crazy as ****! Its too bad the police or fbi cant track down these little morons and tell them that death threats are against the law and not a joke.

jessemosslover

Also TMZ, why did you post the twitter handles of bieber and Selina but not of these little psycho girls twitter handles? Why are you protecting their privacy? They are breaking the law by making death threats. Maybe they should also be getting death threats but from fans of Selena.

KenzieQ

I bet you anything it was Bieber's people who took and leaked the pics! It's good publicity for him but very bad for poor Selena. The girls will love Bieber more and hate Selena and her music.

Michelle

These fans are INSANE!! I had crushes on celebrities growing up but I never wanted to kill their girlfriends or kill myself because they weren't single. What the hell is WRONG with these kids?

Eli

Those little girls are funny. Selena is creepy for doing it with a 16 year old. I also don't like her anymore for lying to her fans. What a creeper

SYLVI212

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD: Grow up children! It's not like any of you have a chance in hell with Justin. Stop dreaming and get real. He will have many girlfriends before he finally settles down and none of them will be any of you. For crying out loud, death threats??? My gosh, how sick.

SYLVI212

Oh, for crying out loud children! Get real! It isn't like any of you have a chance in hell with Justin anyway! Grow up and quit dreaming of your romantic nights with Justin. So he has a girlfriend. Big deal. He's going to have lots of them before he finally settles down and none of them will be you.

gymnast3

So first off, Chill! Like you cant honestly think you would ever get a chance with him. If i were you I would just be happy for them cuz Selena is a GREAT role model and i LOVE her, so i think he made a great choice. Just be happy he didnt go for like Demi or someone whos gone crazy. Selenas the only normal one left. So Lay off, and stop over reacting. If you love him as much as you think you do be happy for him, he is aloud to have a girlfriend just like any other 16 year old. Jeez you people are crazy!

Liam

i hate all the ppl that sided with justin.........its normal for them to go out and kiss so stfu

Taylor

I never knew that older sisters were supposed to make out with their little brothers.

jj simons