Selena Gomez

Death Threats

Over Bieber Kissy Pics

1/3/2011 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez may have put her life on the line during her romantic Caribbean vacay with Justin Bieber -- because ever since pics surfaced of the kissy couple ... she's been getting death threats.

Justin Bieber Selan Gomez
The lethal photos came out today -- showing Selena and the Biebs in St. Lucia ... kissing -- and scores of teen girls across the planet are bloodthirsty with envy ... taking to Twitter to express their rage writing:

-- roses are red, violets are blue, @selenagomez if you'll break @justinbieber's heart I'm gonna kill you :3
-- @selenagomez I'll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
-- @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
-- @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i'mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i'm killing myself
-- @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed

Calls to Selena's reps have not been returned.

More Justin & Selena

Ben from Baltimore

These so called "fans" should receive emails and tweets from the authorities telling them that if they don't stop, they will be arrested and extradited to California, where Twitter is based and their servers are located, and charged with making death threats. I do know that this is one of the reasons most schools block sites like Facebook and Twitter from being accessed from school computers and networks.

Gloria Unread

I'll now leave for one of the most audacious journeys ever: a journey inside a woman's mind. I wonder: is Justin Bieber so really exciting for a young woman as she is? I don't mean watching him through television, or staring at a poster attached to your bedroom's wall.

I mean having him naked right in front of you in a well illuminated place. Is he really exciting? I don't mean for 13 years old girls or some pederast dude, i mean for a young woman.

Does he have some hidden feature the rest of the world isn't aware of? :-D

Posted at 12:08 PM on Jan 3, 2011 by Tex
-----------------------------------
This is a brilliant post right here! ^^^

I was into "cute" boys like Justin when I was 11 or 12, but by the time I was 18 I didn't want a "boy" anymore, I wanted a man! A manly man, with muscles, body hair, a deep voice, and the ability to make me scream like never before! :)

You are absolutely right, Tex! I don't get why an adult woman would want a little boy like Justin. Unless they find 'real men' intimidating...

Baylee13

Little girls get a grip and grow up! He is never going to date you EVER! Get the f*ck over it already and let this boy live his life! I hope some of these fans get arrested!

Baylee13

To all Beiber fans who are tweeting death threats: You are a complete embarrassment!

Liv

That's it, I'm officially hoping the world will end in 2012. I can't stand the thought of these twisted little kids inheriting the earth.

get real

Its sick these Girls are Tweeting these comments or even Think them in their Mind. Very Scary Mental People out there.

Alpine

I felt the same way about Bret Michaels when I was thirteen, girls. You'll get over it. Wait til the Biebs is middle aged and wears a bandana to cover his bald spot on his road trip to hell on Rock of Love 2040. You'll wonder what kinda crack you must have been smoking when you were twelve. Then you'll wonder how you got so freaking old yourself. Sigh. Good times, the 80s. Very good.

AustralianGQ

LOL @ girls sending death threats. as if any of these 12 year old sluts in the making had any chance with justin bieber in the first place.

what i dont understand is. why is selena gomez attracted to justin? shes hot and two years older then him and hes a 16 year old scrawny kid with a dumb emo hair cut who sings ****ty pop music.

Ryan

Seriously, what are these girls even going to do? I bet most of them live nowhere near Selena Gomez and have no way of reaching her if they wanted too. On top of that, even if they could find her, I'm sure she has body guards and stuff to protect her from stupid fans.

Baylee13

Posted at 4:53 PM on Jan 3, 2011 by Alpine

haha you are not kidding! And the spandex on a 50 year old man is something I do not want to see!!

Hisjules

test

Jenn

Wow, girls calm down, you know you do not have a chance with Bieber regardless if he is single or not. I don't know who should be more worried Bieber or Gomez. What happened to fans being fans and not blood thirsty crazy stalker people? The scariest thing of all is that these are Teenagers not crazy drunk homeless men running around threatening people. Time to chill out and read a book.

SelenaStalker 101

she can date who ever she want .. those sick fans are just jelouse bc they some ugly ass grenades !!

marveen

i'm sorry but of these fan are JUST OUT OF THEIR MIND. if Justin Bieber chooses to date Selena Gomez then he can!!!!!! i wish them both the best. and Selena don't listen to the HATERS because thats what they are.

wt

so now tmz is reporting on the silly ideas teeny boppers have about their music idols, this is a stupid story perpetuating stupid ideals.