'Lost' Numbers

PAY OFF

in Mega Millions Lottery

1/5/2011 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Finally, a purpose for those damn "Lost" numbers -- because if you played the same cursed digits that Hurley used on the show ... you could have walked away with $150 in last night's Mega Millions lottery.

Mega Millions Winning Numbers
Of course, Hurley's numbers were 4,8,15,16,23 and 42.

The Mega Millions numbers were 4,8,15,25 and 47 ... with 42 being the Mega Ball number.

Last night's jackpot was $355 million. Hurley only won $114 million.

Two people reportedly picked the winning numbers. Hopefully, they won't book air travel to Australia in the near future ... they could end up on a TV show with absolutely zero closure.

marc

the jackpot dropped to 330 million after the drawing so the supposed 115 million paid out was BS. TMZ is F N hot gaaaaaabage like always. way to drop the ball "TMZ Staff"

BamaDan

I played those Lost numbers and a variation of the numbers with others when Lost went off the air. I knew I should have kept playing.

PackersRule

We played the Lost numbers, rotating each one for the Megaball, but also said YES to the Megaplier, which ended up being 4. So instead of winning $150, $7 and $7, we got $60...0, $28 and $28 for our $10 ticket! Way more satisfying than the final episode was!!

PackRulz

We played the Lost numbers rotating which one we chose for the Megaball so we won 3 times on a $10 ticket. Of course we also said YES to the Megaplier (which was 4), so instead of $150, $7 and $7, we got $60...0, $28 and $28. Way more satisfying than the final episode!!

Mike

I KNEW those numbers would pay off in some way eventually. I used to play Hurley's numbers for MegaMillions twice a week until the show ended. After that, I switched to a different set of numbers because I figured that others must've had the same idea and if I won, I'd be splitting the money with untold numbers of fans.

At least I only missed out on $150.

m3

am i missing something? half of the numbers are different..

dale

Man F,uck the lotto Im making 20k a month mailing postcards
watch the results

The people who will succeed today are the ones that think outside the box and are willing to let go of the old, outdated paradigm to building wealth and a good living.

monica smith

He must be bless!

sara

Dear Tmz,

You shouldn't really fault the show, just because you were too stupid to understand the end of Lost. I used to read your Lost Diary for laughs because the were written so poorly and with such little perspective that it was fun to laugh at. Perhaps you should stick to hiding in bushes and popping out at celebrities...

Love,
Sara

WinniethePuuuh

Ohh guys... why don´t you play smart... if you play with random numbers you will never have more chance than 0.5%... try it wity 90% :P:P Read how..: http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-win-the-lottery-for-sure

Madison

lol, it seams that last night's lotto results is a highly popular topic this week =D http://www.lottery.co.uk/results/

Jack

I won big!!! visit www.amandovoodooservices.webs.com! they helped me win!

LiliPhew

@CashPenny not being an ******** and swearing just because you haven'*****ched a legendary show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2