T.I. -- Prison Punishment for 'Frisky' Acts with Wife

1/6/2011 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. got in some serious trouble with prison officials this weekend -- after guards caught the most famous inmate in Arkansas getting "frisky" with his wife during visiting hours ... TMZ has learned.

0105-ti-tiny-ex-tmz

T.I.'s wife Tiny confirms ... the two were in a room together during regular visiting hours at Arkansas State Prison when Tiny made like Michael Jackson ... and beat it.

According to prison guidelines, inmates are allowed to kiss and embrace at the beginning and at the end of a visit as well as hold hands -- but "the inmate’s hands must remain in plain view of Visiting Room staff at all times."

Tiny tells us T.I. was immediately reprimanded and sent to a  "Special Housing Unit" -- which consists of more security and less freedom.

Tiny says she hasn't spoken to T.I. since the incident -- but she's hopeful she'll be allowed to visit again soon ... as long as she keeps her hand to herself.

1101_TI_free_footer

HealTheWorld29

HOW disgusting of her doing that to him IN PUBLIC! These two are totally low class.

STARR C

Hey u gotta get your's! Do what it do!

Carl

I'd have to be in prison a LOOOOONG time to get aroused by that hideous woman!

Manuula

anyone else think she looks like one of them cartoon Snorks

Mike L

So whats the problem? If she was doing it, why weren't his hands in plain view?

Rachel Rothechild

They make great candiates for Eugenics.

Jackie

Wow!!....What's wrong with that? they should let inmates to have more frisky. no wonder there is a lot of anal sex going in prisons.

house_draven

Jackie, people are in prison to be *punished* for the commitment of a crime and for the safety of the public. When someone is being *punished*, things they like, want, etc. are denied them -- surely you remember the concept from when you were a child.

That these yo-yos get cable television, internet access, and a top-notch gym to work out in boggles my mind. They should be in mandatory classes, academic *and* hobby. If they were forced to attend some form of school, maybe more of them would be able to get a job that pays well enough to make returning to crime less attractive. Our recidivism rate is sky-high, largely because all you learn in prison is how to become a "better" criminal. (I use quotes there since if a criminal is in prison, they generally aren't all that great at the crime they committed.)

awards

Jungle Love! It's a jungle in there...

MIDNIGHT TOKER

damn she is ugly,he would be better off with some of the dudes in prison

Fuck Celebrities

Frisky???

With that THING?!?!?!

Details?

They are married. Let them have sex. It supports social connections and decreases aggresion.....why not let the married people have sex?

Kelly

All I can say is she must be a real freak in bed.

Swinson

If she had a tube coming out of her head she would be a "Snork".

TMZ dont like me

Damn, nobody said nothing about T.I. being allowed to have conjugal visits...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments