Catherine Zeta-Jones

Underground Star

1/6/2011 1:15 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Oscar winner Catherine Zeta-Jones kept it real and took on the most unlikely role of her life in NYC this morning ... subway commuter.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The 41-year-old bundled up and took her adorable daughter to school via underground public transportation.

CZJ was in "Traffic," but she doesn't deal with it.

Chia

I wish you would leave people's kids alone.

It is obvious by these photos the photographer was following her with her child, to me you should never use these shots.

Unless they are at a premiere where they know there is press, pics of kids should not be used.

Ginger

You have to wonder, tho, # 1, how did the photographer know she would take her kid to school and the route she'd take? And could CZJ be more "I'm a star" dressed? Like I've said, you can't have it both ways - either the public will pay to see your movies and you deal with the prying eyes in private life or find another job where no one cares what you look like or where you go. Your choice.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

how do these photogs find these people..she could have been sitting right next to me and I would have never known it was her

two cents

Is she anorexic? What's with her toothpick legs. Bad photo?

Msmassflex

Why's the baby so forelorn looking? Leave kids out of the pics. Even if their parents are fame **ores (Angelina, The Witch Gosselin, et al.), and have no respect for their children's privacy, we should.

gutsygirl

With cell phone cameras now it is difficult to prevent this from happening...it doesn't just have to be celeb photographers. I don't understand why laws have not been passed to protect children against this invasion of privacy. Too many sickos out there watching!!

Stupid People Hater

Get More.

N.A

Ginger--she's not "'I'm a star' dressed." She dressed like it's cold in NYC. The way everyone is dressed. And they don't have to know that she's taking her child to school, or the route they take, photographers hang out around peoples neighborhoods and homes here trying to get a shot of them.

Steelers suck

Posted at 11:13 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by Ginger

Ginger, I totally agree. They know what they are getting into when they want to be in Hollywood and be a star. If they aren't ready for the attention, don't become famous. They want the adoration and the money and the attention when it's convenient for them. Sorry, it doesn't go that way. We are the ones who made them famous and rich. They just need to deal with it or get out!

Charlie

I can't help thinking how pre occupied she is in other things. Why didn't she put a hat on her child and try to hide her face? I always keep a tight grip of my children where ever I go, especially in busy cities!!!!

tenley

Okay, something is seriously f*cked up here. She's 41? Really? Way back in the days when she first arrived on the scene her published age made her two years OLDER than me, not two years YOUNGER. WTF is going on?

Sarafina

Why sit in NYC bottleneck traffic when the subway is much faster? Good for Catherine embracing being a true New Yorker.

Jack

She looks hot even all bundled up. Hey, CZJ, after Michael kicks it call me.

Amanda

Ginger, I agree about the stars, but the kids don't choose this life. The parents choose it. Should the children be stalked whether they like it or not just by an accident of being born to someone famous? That really seems wrong.

AStorm

Since Madonna did it, now EVERY celebrity has to do it to show how they are "keepin it real". Puhlease!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments