Conrad Murray -- All Tied Up in a Knot

1/6/2011 4:05 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

After TMZ made fun of his unfortunate tie on Tuesday, sources tell us Conrad Murray went shopping and bought himself a new dapper bow tie.

media_removed_tmz

Doc showed off his new nerd chic look while meeting with his lawyers in downtown L.A. this morning.

Just dandy.

TCYB

That is 1000 times worse than the tie. The smirk on his face has to go too.

Jim

Breaking News::::: Michael Jackson was Black.

Junek

This is such a hoax. Anyone who can't see that is BLIND. Your are the BLIND leading the BLIND.

hotbitch

His ass needs to buy a larger shirt while he's at it! It's all tight. I hope they throw the book at him.

Diane

I wish the mouthy moron on the show---you know the one who is too ashamed to show his face anywhere--he strictly disallows all photographs--anyhow I wish he would shut the fock up with the paisley tie already. I realize most of you were a gleam in the eye of whomever sired you BUT pasileys USED to be in style in the 60's, 70's and I think early 80's. I happen to LOVE paisley ties, paisley fabrics in general. Most of them are very pretty. Just because YOU, mouthy moron have no taste as well as huge mouth doesn't mean you should try to push it off onto other people. God, I do WISH they would get rid of that guy. I CAN'T STAND HIM! I have stopped watching the show almost totally simply because he is so disgusting! Who agrees with me?

T

yes, i am so sure this man bought this hideous bowtie all because TMZ made fun of him...its TMZ's world and we're all just living in it LOL

CrisDizzle

Strong 'Nation of Islam' tie!

Junek

This tie is not paisley it's sunflowers a recurring theme in the hoax brainless gullible people you fools are in for the shock of your lives which is good because you obviously are asleep

HealTheWorld29

This is BEYOND hideous. Made me vomit.

Moonbeam

Probably not a good time to be showing his sense of humor.

Angelica

This is too ridicilos to be true.. This is not real everything is staged and was filmed before MJ dissapeared... This the Conrad Murray show... Hi MJ hope you are fine thanks for the show.

Tammy

Breaking News::::: Michael Jackson was Black.

Posted at 12:39 PM on Jan 6, 2011 by Jim

This IS breaking news b/c MJ himself didn't know he was black!! Or he so hated being black that he bleached, had operations and bought white kids.

Bandot

Why did Conrad Murray wait for the Paramedics to give CPR to MJ? You would think the EMS crew would have found him working on MJ until they arrived.

MikeLover2010 BAM

I believe Murray's stomach and chest is so big, because he's wearing a bullet proof vest, atleast I would be. If he was smart he would be, but then again we all know that he is not one of the brightest people.

sharon

i dont care what he is wearing. It must be a slow news day for TMZ

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments