Dr. Conrad Murray -- I 'Love' MJ's Mom

1/6/2011 12:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Doctor Conrad Murray claims it's been hard for him to watch Michael Jackson's mother Katherine grieve over the death of her son ... because he "loves" her like his own mother.

0106_murray_video
Murray was out shopping at Nordstrom in Santa Monica yesterday -- hopefully looking to replace the awful paisley tie he wore on the first day of his manslaughter prelim -- when he told photogs, "It's hard to see [Katherine] grieving ... I care about her as much as I care about my own mother."

Murray added, "I love her very much."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

nope

Right..............

nope

Love her much? perhaps , give her some propofol as you did with Michael to show your love? Idiot doctor

Jules

Yeah right........some post prelim hearing for Involuntary Manslaughter shopping.... some how this is just so wrong.....

bunnyhop

How can he not understand how inappropriate that response is under the cir***stances?

Ozzie X

@bunnyhop agreed.

He must have some form of psychosis.

fordtocarr

BULL BULL BULL BULL I remember reading that Katherine said she'd never met the "dr.". Michael kept so secluded and the "dr." hadn't been brough in only a few months... where do these things come from and why if he did say it, would he?? I bet if Katherine was ask, she'd have a totally different story!!!

HarlotO'Hara

... So, if he sees Katherine as his mom, how come he had no problem shooting his brother Michael a sh*tload of drugs?

Posted at 8:20 AM on Jan 6, 2011 by MightyMad

michael wanted them. brother was an enabler. just like everyone else he kept around.

barb

I hope this isn't another one of those trials in California where the justice is not served. Whats wrong with those juriors there in California? Are they all on drugs or something?

mysteria333

Michael has locked himself up in his own little world ,, while he heals ,, while he studies ,, while he watches.. and then one day,,,, someone is going to say,,,,.............LET THE CRACKEN LOOSE !!!!!!

Mariso83

WHAT?! Dr Murray is shopping during his manlaughter prelim??!!! If I was him I wouldn't go shopping and I will be stress as hell!!
Oh I understand... Dr Murray kill nobody and MJ is still alive... Sorry but stuff like that makes me believe more and more that MJ is alive...

zeromarcy

he can kiss my ass
:D

courtney

what a damn phony he doesn't give a rat ass about her or his family im sure he didn't mean 4 that 2 happened to mike but his is a dummy 4 not knowing how to do CPR and his doctor ?all doctors should know how to do CPR if that the case then he needs to go back to med school for another eight years

lalaland

I'd imagine his mom might be insulted by that.

Mj for ever

Steelers suck SUCK'S.

LC4Michael

Oh I bet he does love Katherine. Hope it's not like he loved Michael though.........To Death!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments