It's WAR at the Michael Jackson House

1/7/2011 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's estate is asking a judge to do what Katherine Jackson can't -- kick Alejandra Jackson and her kids out of the Hayvenhurst estate for good.

0106_jackson_doc_launch

TMZ has obtained legal docs in which the estate is asking the judge to remove Alejandra, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Genevieve, Donte and Randy Jr. from the estate ... on grounds they're not beneficiaries of Michael Jackson's will and have no claim to the property.

As TMZ first reported in November, Katherine Jackson told Alejandra and the kids -- fathered by both Jermaine and Randy -- not to return to the residence. Alejandra is refusing to move herself, her kids, and her stuff out ... so the estate has gone to court.

As TMZ also previously reported, the house is scheduled to be renovated -- but sources tell us Alejandra is holding the remodel hostage by refusing to leave.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Yo Mamma

1st!

nan

with all mrs jackson is going through, this woman can not cooperate..what a b.

Horndog

Somewhere Joe Jackson is laughing.

abby

If Alejandra, Jermaine, and Randy were white, we would just call then white trash.

jessemosslover

As if Katherine doesnt have enough to deal with now she has to go to court to get this freeloading bitch out of her house? Ridiculous.

Annie

What an opportunistic low-life...Move out and be a grown up!!

Katherine does not need this aggravation in her daily life. She is not responsible for her son's children.

TCYB

This woman is sick and Katherine offered her a nice condo. So this is what the woman will get for causing trouble....NOTHING.

jessemosslover

Correction, she has to go to court to get this freeloading bitch AND her brats out of Katherines house.

Eleonora49

Well I have an Idea for Mrs Jackson and for Michaels Children put her house on the Market with all my unwelcome houseguest in it.And in the Mean Time I would buy me a new Home or Neverland back as a Home and would close my Gates on anyone I didnt want to see. End of Story.Maybe move to a diffrend Staate with cheaper taxes'

Abe

Jermajesty. I laugh my a$$ off every time I see that name. Giving a kid a name like that should be a capital offense.

x

HarlotO'Hara

why don't jerkmaine and randy take care of their own children?

the entire jackson family is a waste of skin.

ChrisM

I can't imagine throwing out my own grandchildren, but maybe that's just me.

queenie

It's a good thing this family had Michael...otherwise, we the taxpayers, would be supporting this freeloading family!

Thomas

The girl thought she found a way to make a living with her uterus. Katherine is a great example of generosity and patience. Even a very kind person's patience wears thin.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments