Grown Man Gets Branded by Justin Bieber

1/8/2011 7:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

There are a lot of crazy Justin Bieber fans ... and then there's this guy.

0107_justin_beiber_tattoo
An adult California man -- who shall remain nameless for his own safety -- got a tattoo of the Bieb's 16-year-old face on his left thigh.

There isn't enough alcohol in the world to explain this.

Drea

he only got it on his thigh so he can look at justin's face when he's whackin off! sick b*****d!

Trisha

It's a sad state of affairs when a grown man gets a tattoo of this kid. The tattoo will probably be around longer than Justin Bieber's career. I see laser tattoo removal in this man's future. Get a life dude.

bebobiebz

too bad it doesn't look like Justin at all except his hair.
FAIL
lol

Dave

its airbrushed! and yeah that still makes him gay and a pedo!!

Brittney

wow---hopefully he isn't interested in women because that is going to run them off! Looks like he wanted attention any way he could get it or something what a shame---

Joshua Paschke

Nope! Definately not airbrushed. The tattoo is EXTREMELY real. Once again, I'm in no way gay. I actually have one of the hottest girlfriends to ever roam the planet. Not to mention the fact that pedophilia definitely isn't on my list of things to do before I die. You guys are so funny! I'm seriously loving every second of this. Lastly, I have a band called I Am Cassettes! Check us out! We do Justin Bieber covers! ;)

Andie

The tatoo looks better than the real thing. IDIOT!!!!!

Dave

What a queer!

sandi

when he matures.or if he matures,it's going to cost him a lot to cover over it,or have it removed.

Abbeyleix

I just threw up.

Pam

Since I know Josh personally I don't agree with any of the negative comments: No he is not gay,creepy,nor a pedophile, just a fan! To each his own! =)

WentToo Far

ATTN: JOSHUA!!!!!
Uhhh dude? I have no doubt that you're straight, have no doubt that you have a hot GF. An maybe you are far from being a peddy, which is one SERIOUS accusation to be accused of, BUT try, TRY to shake that off of you in the coming months. Maybe you can slag off being called a short-sighted, moronic fool, which you are,but being called worse is and will not for long be so funny. You may THINK it is now but you WILL begin to realize what a DUMB**** decision you made that will PERMANENTLY haunt you for life. You just don't know...but you think you do!

WentToo Far

OH YEAH AND BTW JOSH!!!

Your friends really do think you're a dumb****t!!! They just don't want to reallllly tell ya what they really think. Good luck with your band. But will now forever be known as the BAND WITH THE GROWN ASS IDIOT WITH THE BIEBER TATTOO. DUMBASSSS

D

Can't you see the family resemblance?

Joshua Paschke

Oh no guys! I just woke up and realized how bad of a decision it was for me to get Justin Bieber tattooed on me! I feel awful! Booooowhooooo! I could absolutely care less what any of you people say or think regarding my decision on getting the tattoo. You're all wasting you breath and just creating more buzz, which is totally fine with me. It's a free country and I can be a Justin Bieber fan regardless of my gender or age. I love the tattoo and am way down on Justin Bieber tunes. Keep talking haters!