P!nk -- Raise Your Glass ... to the Baby Bump

1/10/2011 9:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

With a drink in hand and hubby Carey Hart trailing behind, P!nk showed off her maternal glow and growing baby bump in Hawaii this weekend.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The 31-year-old is due sometime around May.

quita

She still has four months to go and she's already huge!!! She has the face of a man.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

thunder thighs

will

congrats pink and carey you looking good girl

Kelly

That's gonna be one massive baby if she's only 4 or 5 months along!!
She should eat REALLY healthy if she has until May!!

TRW

I think she looks beautiful and healthy and NORMAL!!! Not all women have the Niccole Richie pregnancy body of stick thin except for the baby bump. They look genuinely happy and could care less that the papparazi is always in tow.

Cliff47

She's getting bigger by the week, by the time the baby arrives, her backside is going to require a super-wide-angle lens to capture...maybe a sign that reads "W I D E L O A D"?

Anna

This site is a HUGE contributer in dumbing down the American public!

TXluvsMJ2

Sadly, some people look decent and/or okay when pregnant and others don't. Pink doesn't.

FlamingoNut

Ugh, pregnant or not, there's no reason to wear leggings. That entire outfit is hideous; she looks awful.

two cents

Holy Crap! She's put on about 40 pounds that have nothing to do with the baby. She better slow the hell down. She's gonna be huge!

Sheriff Rusty

OctoPink?

radicalred

Yes, she's put on a lot of weight and yeah, her music isn't for everyone. But I admire P!nk and Carey for working through their issues and staying together. Their love for one another is obvious. More "celebrities" could take a cue from them!

paradise

I wish them the best. pregnacy is a beautiful thing no matter what. At least they work it out and not just divorce as soon as things get a little rocky like everyone else.

thehoch

I have to tip my hat to anyone who can actually make it in the music business...but this chick has honestly zero talent. Her music is so boring, her circus stuff she does is ridiculous, and her tough girl on the outside attitude is lame too. Her lyrics are even worse. I wish her the best on the birth of her baby but hopefully motherhood will take her away from making anymore music. And btw, I am sure she is a nice person, but I can't stand her music.

John

That is pink, but not Carey.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments