New Fears Over Sarah Palin's Stalker

1/10/2011 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A man who's been legally ordered to stay away from Sarah Palin is causing a new wave of concern in Alaska -- after federal agents learned he plans to visit Sarah's home state in the very near future.

Sarah Palin Stalker

TMZ has learned ... 19-year-old Shawn Christy has told family members he plans to travel to Wasilla in the hopes of removing the restraining order issued against him last year after Sarah and her close friend Kristan Cole proved he sent them threatening emails and letters.

Now, Cole is launching a preemptive strike -- through the courts -- in the hopes of blocking Shawn from "dissolving" the restraining order.

Cole just filed new documents, obtained by TMZ, explaining how Shawn has continued to harass her and her family in the past few months ... and keeping the restraining order in place is essential to their safety.

Law enforcement sources tell us Shawn -- who lives in Pennsylvania -- has not been spotted in Alaska yet ... but he's already filed a motion to remove the protective order.

the DQ

Who gives a effing crap about this nasty b*tch!!!!!! Hey, Harvey, did you get paid the Van Fleabag to post this story????? NOBODY cares if something happens to this piece of garbage and we're ALL sick of her playing the victim card every time she gets called on her unethical behaviour.

jode

This case is about insanity. He was angry. He didn't like her answer to a rambling question from 2007. Use your remote and go to another channel...

fahgettaboutit

GO SHAWN GO!!! Shoot her from a helicopter, it's more sporting that way.

Angie

Why is Sarah so scared? Did the stalker put her name in crosshairs or something?

Sonja

I guess amid all the current uproar Sarah needs us all to remember the it is actually her that's the victim .... again.

jode

I said previously I was not a hater. I have to confess that maybe I am. In our community we have a church, Westboro Baptist Church that pickets soldiers and high profile funerals with horrible signs and disrespect. I have just heard that they will be going to Arizona to be at the funeral, including the nine year old girl. They are the worse of the worse. In our community up to 250 people will turn up to form a circle around the families and face this hateful people. It's all fun and games to throw around our freedom of speech..but I get physically ill everytime I hear the name Fred Phelps.

Tellthetruth59

his shooting was absolutely about politics, period. This nuthead walked straight into a political, democratic function, right up the this politician and shot her straight blank in the head. he didn't go to safeway and shot a cashier, a clerk...this was political and he knew exactly what he was doing and the outcome.

Posted at 12:55 PM on Jan 10, 2011 by katie10
------------------------

The shooter got a form letter from Gifford that made him feel slighted and has been obsessed with her for some time. He's mentally ill. As I said to another poster, people like this can hear Morse Code in a fart and act on it. From the looks of it, his family is rather odd too. Either way, the "lucid dreaming, mind control" journal he kept should answer many questions about what motivated him -- whether it was someone's farts or Palin's map. My bet is it was morse code in a fart.

bring back recent posts

Bob #6..I love Sarah on her show cause she makes me laugh, but as a person/politician..she is disgusting and I agree with a few thingss you said, I think you should tell us a lil more about how your feel towards Palin..yikes...calm down sweetie!

Boston

ANOTHER STUNT, she needs to get the focus off of her spewing hatred, and she decided to re-establish a real threat from before to shut people up, I can't stand this woman.

mike

is that one of the guys your daughter boned sarah?????????????

MIDNIGHT TOKER

VERY SIMPLE..THIS IS SARAH PALINS FAULT AND MICHAEL JACKSONS FAULT..

joe

if only Palin would receive a restraining order to stay away from the people of North America!

Pierrette

crosshairs on a map is one thing. Leaving it up after a shooting tragically kills people and leaves one of the targets injured is just bad taste. I don't care who you are or what you do for a living. If you have the bad taste to do something like that and leave it up for the world to see that means you're agreeing with the actions of the gunman. It's disgusting behaviour for someone in the position she's in.

joe

This needs repeating (great comment):
Palin has already been quietly informed by the GOP that she will not have their support should she choose to run, nor will she receive any GOP funds. If that were not enough, yesterday's tragedy was the final nail in the coffin for her, politically speaking. It may even ruin her chances for a second season at TLC.

Hopefully we will finally begin to see Palin fade away. That she has turned the cold-blooded slaughter of a 9 year old girl into yet another "let's all feel sorry for poor, poor Sarah" moment is so stomach-turning I doubt the powers that be at TLC will want anything to do with that narcissistic, grasping, shallow female.

If this crazy bag becomes Prez I am moving to Canada! She couldn't even finish her term as Gov. - what makes anyone think she could be President?! If we think the massacre that happened in AZ was bad- imagine what will happen in this country if she was running the country! Who's pic will she put up in the crosshairs next? When is enuf enuf with this assinine Tea Party?!
Oh- and TLC axed her show! THANK GOD!

I do not want to have to listen to her voice again. Its like nails on a chalk board! She is a nitwit ( kudos on the use of that word- I couldn't have come up with one so nice yet honest)Her "people" say the crosshairs didn't have anything to do with guns, yet Palin tells people to reload. How stupid does one have to be to believe the ... stuff... that comes out of her mouth!

This nasty worm brain b.... has fooled the most ignorant Americans. She has blood on her hands tonight with her hateful rhetoric of "don't retreat, reload" and putting cross hairs over certain representatives head. I hope she sees what most Americans see when she looks in the mirror. A mean-spirited, selfish disgusting, uneducated, divisive, greedy liar.

I cannot understand why anyone would want to watch her show. I know it's like the circus coming to town, but most circus are friendly and funny, this one is nasty and contaminates. I say to all well thinking Americans, boycott, boycott, boycott.

Let her stay in Alaska and not be heard from again. She will become President when pigs fly.

Palin is a coward. She refuses to engage in a meanginful manner, she plays exclusively to a fringe element (and, as we now see, a homicidally insane element), she hides behind Facebook and Twitter, and she will not sit for an interview with anyone who won't throw her pre-set, softball questions.

She is incapable of running for President because she cannot handle difficult questions, she cannot handle criticism, and she cannot debate. She can twit-twit-tweet all day long, but that's a one sided dialogue that's all about her. Suits her narcissistic, shallow personality and dim intellect to a tee. A real world national election? Oh...yeah...she already failed at that...and then quit the job she WAS elected to do.

Now she's indelibly linked to the cold-blooded murder of innocent people, including a little girl born on 9/11/2001.

There are people out there so politically ignorant they seriously think she has an ice cube's chance in hell of winning? And those people are her base? Yep...pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

Palin's done. Believe me. There is no future for Palin after yesterday, politically or otherwise.

Posted at 10:45 AM on Jan 10, 2011 by Bob

CHRIS

ok so you all hate Sarah Palin for something the left does real well, lol, bunch of dummies. I just read alot of the comments, omg what the hell, for real people? Now basically you all hate her because why, she ran for vice president on the other ticket? you hate her for her ideas?? Now lets get this straight if a person doesnt agree with how you all feel or if they speak there mind about how they think goverment should work they should be tried over and over in the press and called stupid idiot and of course be arrested for speaking there mind or what they believe in. Hmmm now tell me what do you all stand for, freedom, iam confused. God Bless you all, dont get mad at me but i disagree with how you all discuss this subject