'Jerseylicious' Star -- The Stitched-Up Eye Gash

1/14/2011 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Jerseylicious" stylist Tracy DiMarco is back in one piece after a swinging metal door slammed the reality star in the face on Wednesday -- and now ... she's got twenty nasty stitches to prove it.

0113_jerseylicious_EXD

It all went down at a movie theater in Jersey -- DiMarco tells TMZ, she was on her way to see "Black Swan" with a friend ... but on her way into the theater, a gust of wind blew open the metal entrance door and nailed her square in the coconut.

DiMarco tells us, the door not only cut open her eyebrow -- it also sliced two nerves in her face ... as well as some muscle tissue.

DiMarco was immediately rushed to the hospital -- where doctors sewed her back together with 20 stitches ... and put her on extra-strength Excedrin.

But all's not lost -- DiMarco claims the movie theater is paying for her medical expenses ... and even gave her two free tickets to the movies!!!

spinner25

Excedrin? What a crock.

Michelle

She is a total selfish brat. Karma

Hopefully the nerve damage will wipe that smug smirk off her face.

JLS

They just don't hand out oxycodone and vicdoin like they used to. I broke my leg and ankle, had a steel plate and 8 screws to surgically repair it and let me tell you, it was two weeks worth of oxy and that's IT. My surgeon told me past that, it's no dice because it's the number one prescription med addiction in this country.

The won't do it.

I think for stitches, they'd numb the area, stitch it, and then recommend extra strength Excedrin.

JLS

Look above this post at the a holes posting. I don't like Tracy either but I'd never wish this on anyone. Honestly, WTF is happening to society these days? Nasty!

Very sad for all of us. There is no goodness anymore.

sem

This chick is such a f*cking witch that I thought for sure this story was gonna be about someone beating the crap outta her...

willzark

wow, karma for being a douch bag on tv is swift!!! thank you jesus!!

Ella

You people are cruel. She might portray a bitch on TV but she's a likable one, and who wants to see people get hurt? That's just messed up.

missbella

Wow, such hatred/jealousy here. Have you all haters even watched this show? If you think this girls is a witch I would really hate to hear how you feel about that other very nasty evil blonde on the show with her. This girl here is actually the nicer of the two.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

we always snuck in the exit door ,never had to pay...

she should wear a patch like a pirate..arrrrrrrg

ariane

that's what the bitch gets! i can't stand her. team Olivia!

Len

Who? Some random chick gets her head cut and it's news?

TmZ845

karma is a bitch...be a bitch and get karma.

wrangler003

She should have been smacked with it. She is a vile person. Is she even human.

Kim

She is a bitch and deserved it.

Syd

Oh wow. All these people saying Tracy's a bitch. The shows SCRIPTED. Shes paid to ACT like a bitch. I'm sure if the money was right YOU would too. She's very nice and keeps in contact with her fans.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments