Golden Globes 2011 -- Red Carpet Photos

1/17/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The biggest names in Hollywood were out for this year's Golden Globes Awards -- check out the pics from the red carpet.

Golden Globes 2011

Cartman

She looks like she wins the award for the most "globe-like" performance.

writenow

But what about the lawsuit charging graft, selling spots on the red carpet and nominations that was just filed? That's Much more interesting than who's wearing what.

Tellthetruth59

Gabourey Sidibe - that dress looks like John Mayers sheets. The colors are a combo of John Mayer's excrement and his latest conquest's lipstick. The "designer" must have bribed a hotel housekeeper and thrown that beauty together for the red carpet.

Sir Boo

What are these people doing there? What have they contributed to entertainment in the past year? Appalling.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Good dress.

Marco Spears

Can anyone show up at these things now? :/

jr70895

Who really gives a rats ass

R

What is with her face? It's way more than fillers. And did you see all the dark green gowns (they were nice though!)? What's up with that?

samira

brangelina are amazing!!!!! angelina is stunning and her style is different

John 8:32

First of all I like to agree with you #3... that was a very good comment... and well worth asking. Here's something for you think about... I was wondering what happened to all the people of color in Hollywood. I see they've all been reduced to just a few (1 or 2) tokens. Although I did notice in the background one or two black chauffeurs and a security guard.

I think the whole Hollywood industry should be ashamed of themselves for putting on such a farce of a show. I've seen more people of color sitting in front of a Ku Klux Klan rally.

As far as TMZ speaking out on the charges made against the Golden Globes... as well as many other unanswered questions. I don't believe TMZ will even mention it... could there be a connection (???)

People need to wake up... and then speak up (!!!)

-John 8:32

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Brad Pitt grows old gracefully.

R

Angelina looks like a lizard or a serpent in that dress.

Quechee

I will NEVER understand anyone's attraction to Jolie. She creeps me out. Evil woman. Hope Pitt is getting de-loused regularly. On the other hand, I think they deserve each other.

Sugar Kitty

Catherine Zeta Jones and Mila Kunis look stunning in their green dresses while Angelina Jolie looks like a MeeMaw in hers. Serously, even Betty While would wear something more hip. Although at least AJ had the decency to cover up the bony knees and veiny arms this time.

Jules

Every award show she (angie) wears the most hidious. shoulder pads dresses ever...and everyone just has an aaahhhh...moment. Here is one for you...GUMBY. DAMMIT!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments