MJ Music Video Dancer -- I Support Dr. Murray

1/18/2011 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Not every Michael Jackson fan HATES Dr. Conrad Murray ... in fact, one of the guys who danced in the new MJ music video met up with Conrad this past weekend ... and insists, "He's a nice guy."

0118_kid_conrad_murray_photo_EX_TMZ

TMZ has learned Terry Henderson -- who was featured in the "Hold My Hand" video -- ran into Murray at 3rd Street Promenade shopping center in Santa Monica on Sunday ... and immediately struck up a conversation.

0118_hold_my_hand_video

Henderson told us he fully supports Murray through his "tough legal battle" ... even though most hardcore MJ fans view Conrad as the enemy.

Henderson's olive branch got us thinking -- will MJ fans ever be able to make peace with Murray?

After all, MJ did preach love and forgiveness, right?

HumanNature

HAVE THE CURRENT MRS. CONRAD MURRAY FORGIVEN HER HUSBAND, DR DEATH FOR CHEATING, LYING AND FATHERING A CHILD OUTSIDE OF THEIR MARRIAGE??????

sofi

Well if this dancer supports murray why doesn't the "good doctor" inject him with the lethal doses of propofol he used on poor Michael to kill him.

LC4Michael

Let's remember that this is a Tabloid reporting this. We do not know for sure that this man actually said what is being reported. Not saying this could not be true; but we need to keep an opened mind and not throw this man to the dogs!

He has a right to express his opinion and we should repect that. I know I have been quite guilty at lashing out at some posters who, in my opinion, are posting the most hateful things. Again that is their opinion and I need to restrain myself from sinking to their level. As we all should. Not saying it is easy, but Michael was all about love and going back and forth with hateful comments does not express that.

Carlos Barrera

How much MONEY did the Defense team of Murray pay to this a**h**e? Pure legal defense strategy, sigh...Ungrateful DOG.

barbarag5

I can't BELIEVE this jackass is even in the new's! It's a good way to get your ass whipped making comment's about supporting DR. DEATH!! Michael Jackson's fan's ARE serious, loyal, & loving.I FEEELLLLL for this guy. His picture HAS been posted, & that's NOT a good thing! ANYONE who support's DR. DEATH, has a screw loose!He not only committed murder, he covered it up, concealing evidence, dispensed drug's in California without a license, lied to the This Is It INSURER about his health, lied to Police, Parametic's at the scene,the doctor's at the hospital, didn't disclose to hospital, nor parametic's at the scene the drug's he administered, not having the proper medical equipment on scene to revive patient, he left the scene of a murder investigation, refused to sign death certificate, even though he was considered the "DR. IN CHARGE", he lied to the pharmacy about the address (was his girlfriend's) to send the drug's to. Said it was his clinic's address, ordered 225 vial's of propfol, 40 vial's each of versed, and ativan,ALL WITHIN 2 MONTH'S OF M.J.'S DEATH, yet lied and said he was"weaning"him off these drug's.& ON & ON He should NEVER see the day of light again!!! HE need's to have it hung in him, big time!!!! If you or I had done even a fraction of what he did, they would throw our butt's in jail, & throw away the key!!

talina

FOR THE ANONYMOUS COMMENT NUMBER 2, AS DO THE COWARDS, THE 18.01.11, PEDOPHILE CALL BEFORE YOU SHOULD MICHAEL GREEN, SAFE SOS RUBBISH DUMB, SHALLOW, MURRAY HAS TO GO TO JAIL AND THE TOMB OF YOUR USELESS GARBAGE!!!

Jeffrey

It's funny that so many opinions on MJ's allegations are surrounding the fact that he was administered a powerful drug for purposes that were unjustified. I would bet anyone here a dollar that none of these people would go to Dr. Murray for any treatment. I am a 25 year fan of MJ and always will be, however I do not believe he meant to kill Michael. It does mean he was irresponsible!

jennifer

I am a huge fan of Michael's but yes I think Murray is all just a part of an act I have proof that shows that Murray is doing a do***entary and the producer is none other then Michael Jackson Murray did no such thing to Michael and Michael is not dead but I will tell you this IF this were all true which it isn't but IF it were I would be very torn about my feelings towards Murray but yes I would find it in my heart to forgive him because there is only one true judge and that is God we have no right to judge others Michael is alive breathing sleeping eating he is truly alive and a very healthy man this is all part of his return his comeback like in moonwalker maybe not as a musical artist but as a film maker and an actor or very possibly both because he still has the goods to perform just as he always has with flawless precission and perfection if you haven't yet read his book moonwalk you really should take the time to check it out it is well worth it and there you will understand better what I am talking about. I love you all Peace Love and God bless you. share your heart and spread LOVE

keesh

isn't he a bit too old to be wearing A&F?

Deelia

I am a HUGE fan of MJ, but it is true. If Murray never gave him those drugs, another doctor would have. Let's face it, MJ was addicted to these drugs. HOWEVER, that doesn't make him right at all. Murray should've known that administering propofol to MJ would've been deadly but you people think he's innocent just cause MJ wanted it. OKay, so if a woman wants to kill her baby and hires someone to do so, wouldn't the killer be more to blame since he actually killed the baby? EXACTLY.
BTW, it sounds SO ignorant to call MJ a pedophile. If it were true, he would've been locked up. Only two kids accused and they BOTH had a history of scamming people for money.

Cindy

wow, its sad that so many ppl are so mean. atleast he made it to tmz page. look where you sittin, probably still ur parents houses pfff get a life and stop hatin on ppl...love you michael beLIEve MICHAEL ALIVE!!!

Gabrielle

We seem to forget that it was Micheal that asked for the medicine, so all this hating on Murray is a waste of life and energy.

Miry

This guy is Michael!!

chewy22

pleads not guilty... what a joke of a man. He took 150k a month from AEG whith a smile on his face i bet to administer drugs illegally outside of a hospital, pump michael up with uppers to perform then downers to rest all because aeg said to.murray you gutless man no balls to say no. greedy prick. and what doc doesn't know cpr,my son at 6 knows.people say if he didn't someone else would. true but. he was caught with the smoking gun.recieve money for illegal activity for self gain.. GUILTY

BFriar

Greetings from France, Europe ... We are routing for you Doctor Murray. Don't worry you will come out the other side of this.