'Tough Love' Star -- Arrested for Louboutin Heist

1/18/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

VH1 reality star Taylor Royce -- aka Miss Gold Digger from "Tough Love" -- was arrested this morning for allegedly jacking $600 worth of makeup ... and one very expensive pair of Louboutin boots.

0117_taylor_royce_EX

We're told cops busted Royce with the stolen goods at her friend's house in Arizona ... the same friend who called the cops on her in the first place.

The friend in question -- a girl named Carolyn Clare -- tells us, it all started with a friendly sleepover gone wrong ... everything started out fine ... but after the two woke up the next morning, Clare noticed her expensive boots and makeup collection had gone missing.

We're told Royce -- real name Kelly Jean Stasilli -- denied stealing anything ... but her pal called the cops anyway.

According to law enforcement, Royce is still in custody.

Mike

LOSER

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

She spent the night at my house last month and stole 4 beers and a micorwave burrito from my fridge when I was sleeping....She is known for having sticky fingers! No surprise here!

rhode

From her picture I could see why she should have taken make-up remover instead.

JLS

All of these reality stars---all get arrested and in REALITY, they are really losers on an epic scale.

Sooner or later-we see them all right here.

LOVE 2 BE LICKED!

Now that I think of it, I think this skank stole my virginity! I can't find it anywhere?

Just Sayin

Taylor is a mother who gave her child up so she can carry on to be an irresponsible whore!
I can picture her in police custody annoying the F*CK out of everyone there!

Jackie

She looks like a thief...she is a disgusting whore.

ka.02

the reason we see these people in so much trouble is exactly the reason the reality shows single them in the first place when they think they are being chosen to be "stars". they cause the most drama. plain & simple. reality tv just worsening the problem by far.. (tho i think she's just about the most disgusting & classless young woman i've seen in a looong time.) i hope she gets help one day.

Snidly

I totally agree with #4 and #8,it seems the tv producers hire the most volatile brain dead people to boost their ratings to create fake drama.Then when they try to act the same way off camera they get arrested,they can't seem to figure out the difference between a fake reality show and real life.

Please

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a second. If the stolen things were still inside of the friend's house that called the cops how is that stealing?

Is like a store arresting a customer because is carrying stuff around inside the store, they become stolen after the shopper goes out without paying. As long as they are inside nothing has been "stolen"

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I could stare into those dreamy eyes for hours,,errr I mean for about 2 seconds before I went blind

Katrina

Kelly Jean?!?...I guess that says it all.

Rotter

Her face looks like she was in a paintball fight, and everyone had a paintball gun but her!!!

AyeJay

My first though - Lil' Kim ! ? lol

Sara

lol she looks a lot like kloe kardashian.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments