Mel's Lawyers Serve Oksana's Ex-Bodyguard

1/19/2011 9:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's former bodyguard -- the man who knows her playbook inside and out -- was subpoenaed today in her custody war with Mel Gibson ... and he got served while he was blabbing about the case.

0119_ABC_news_set_TMZ_EX
Sources connected to the case tell us Kristian Herzog (left) was served on Wednesday as he left one of several interviews he did about Mel and Oksana. One of his stops was with Mike Von Fremd (center) of ABC News.

As for why Mel's attorneys want to get Herzog in court -- we're told he was in virtually every lawyer's meeting that Oksana had last year and knows all her secrets.

Most importantly ... he is not bound by attorney-client privilege -- which makes him the perfect fly on the wall.

Confused

BTW--the article didn't say where she was going, perhaps to visit friends in this country. Just made me think hmmm.

Tellthetruth59

New thread of glum c.unt dropping Lewdmoola off at the airport.

Midwesterner

Well, I see that Ox has new sunglasses and is parading little Lucia around the airport. There's no way that woman can resist a camera for more than a few days at a time. Should we stay here or go to that new non-story?

kromen

Oh snap, he bought a new shirt!

kkg

BTW, that reminds me of asking teh question,
There are a lot of nutty, offensive people on this board. When an offensive post is made, it is usually removed. But the poster is not IP banned, just the posts removed.
But Sweetheart was the ONLY one to be IP banned.
It just makes me wonder, WHY, she earned this privilege?
Are some so scared of what she has to say?

Posted at 10:04 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by IA

Probably because TMZ got tired of deleting Sweetheart's posts. It wasn't a daily occurrence but at times it was close. And it wasn't because of secret knowledge. Because if you read enough of Sweetheart's posts, it was obvious the assertions changed constantly. Kind of like with Ms Grigorieva.

Naw, they probably banned the IP because it was a waste of time deleting the posts and responding to the complaints of posters who received threats of violence from that sweetest of hearts.

Kathleen

fuddyduddy

That's exactly it Annie, and ketjo--get Mama OG out of the country so she can't be called as a witness! She gave a deposition. With Herzog being subpoenaed, something is coming up in court REAL SOON. So, Mama OG has hot-tailed it out of the USA so she can't be called. Things are heating up! LOL

Posted at 7:01 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by fuddyduddy

fuddyduddy

Posted at 6:52 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Confused
That could be; but still--you can't call a witness if they are more than 125 miles away. If someone wants to check CA LA Superior Court Rules, or CA Rules of Civil Procedure to see what that EXACT number is, go ahead. In my state it's 125 miles.

Confused

Fuddy--

I'm the one that posted about the Daily Mail reporting about Mama leaving and afterwards stated about maybe visiting someone in this country since the article didn't say where she was going.

fuddyduddy

Fuddy--

Posted at 7:23 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Confused
Confused--I copied your post about that and did a C&P in #348, and replied to it.

Frieda

Fuddy--

Posted at 7:23 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Confused
------------------------------------------------
Mama Lewdmula would never leave "the good life" (using Mel's mula with her spawn) unless she HAD to. She's as much of a fame-whore and criminal as The Extortionist. She is undoubtedly off to Russia because she HAS to; visa or legal reasons (avoiding a subpoena).

Funny she goes the very day after Herhog gets subpoenaed....

fuddyduddy

Fuddy--

Posted at 7:23 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Confused
------------------------------------------------

Funny she goes the very day after Herhog gets subpoenaed....

Posted at 7:39 AM on Jan 20, 2011 by Frieda
Exactly--the timing of Mama OG's departure is very suspect. Something is happening soon in court. I posted to Midwesterner that usually the subpoenas have a date on them when you have to report to court, and you are not released from that subpoena until the court tells you that you are released. They may have thought that Mama OG would be subpoenaed so she hops a late night flight out of town (maybe to Russia, or at least out of reach of a subpoena).

janet

It's the same old photo, just a different PhotoShop.

middleagedcrazy

No matter what, Herzog always looks photoshopped in any picture.

Tee hee

Firefly

Firefly. I was wondering how you trip to LA went. I'm several hours behind here on the post (just sent one and was not going through). I have been saying for a long time that people out here either don't care or just don't want to discuss it perhaps maybe of the time lapse. When I talk about the issue with friends/family, I am looked at as if I've just grown a third eye. The media throwing shi.t into the fan from the get-go has led people to believe what they want to believe unless they have taken time to really learn what is all behind this. What is so hard about trying to clue people in on this is to have their undivided attention for 10 minutes, but these days, that doesn't even happen. (In part, some of this may have gone through earlier) I still need to catch up, at least 8-9 pages).

Posted at 11:32 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by antbabs

Oh, I did not give them a chance to get away. I made sure they were a captive audience. Like the people behind the counter at the hotel, and the people behind the counter of a Quiznos, behind the counter of the airport. You get the idea. I was relentless. But I did change a few minds on the matter. If I had more time there no telling where I would have hit up next but I would of kept going till everyone new the truth.

Jane

Just wondering how much mel paid him to tell BS?
Hope MEL the abuser will get that he deserved.
Oksana seems like a very nice lady and very brave.
Wish her good luck!!!!