Mel's Lawyers Serve Oksana's Ex-Bodyguard

1/19/2011 9:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's former bodyguard -- the man who knows her playbook inside and out -- was subpoenaed today in her custody war with Mel Gibson ... and he got served while he was blabbing about the case.

0119_ABC_news_set_TMZ_EX
Sources connected to the case tell us Kristian Herzog (left) was served on Wednesday as he left one of several interviews he did about Mel and Oksana. One of his stops was with Mike Von Fremd (center) of ABC News.

As for why Mel's attorneys want to get Herzog in court -- we're told he was in virtually every lawyer's meeting that Oksana had last year and knows all her secrets.

Most importantly ... he is not bound by attorney-client privilege -- which makes him the perfect fly on the wall.

igotfleasfromtmz

hiya Curious all is good. I hope Kris come clean and realizes what this woman does to everyone she comes in contact with. No doubt they have him on some kind of money leash.

little aussie reader

hellnurse - thanks. That poor woman. My thoughts go out to her family and all those affected. So tragic.

Midwesterner

Poll on whether Mel should be prosecuted. Vote and vote often.

little aussie reader

Belinda and Dingo are right - she uses men up and spits em out. I'd love to see Herzog spill his guts.

Sincerity

OH SNAP!!! Somebody is getting ready to open a "CAN OF WHOOP AZZ"!!!

lilcjoy

TEAM MEL!!!! She is wrong wrong wrong, to get that man so very upset that he couldn't see straight and then record him. God only knows the words she said to him to set him off. and probably hours after she started the argument.!

champix_o

Fantastic news!
Just hope Hertzog is a wise wise man and is going to spill:)
----------------------------------------------
Plus,

@ Poirot
On youtube, (sorry dont have the link,dont know if its still up) an expert gave quite a detailed analysis of how they were altered, and the expert on ABC also asserted they were altered.
Posted at 5:18 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by poirot
=======================================================

Proving Mel Gibson Audio Rants Were Fake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YvgwsT0300 - faking tapes

-----------------------------

LKL TRANSCRIPT

middleagedcrazy

For your viewing amusement:

Horowitz sure didn't like old Herzog, did he?

Tee hee

LISA

OKSANA'S TOOTH VENEER

On Larry King Live Oksana said that Mel punched her in the face and it caused her veneer to ****ter into many tiny little pieces and it was one of those pieces that caused the abrasion on Lucia's chin.

I had my veneer replaced last week and I asked my dentist if there are any veneers on the market that would ****ter into many pieces, and he told me NO. They don't ****ter into little pieces. No way.

You may also remember that Oksana originally claimed that Mel punched Lucia in the face and offered the baby picture with the pimple as proof.

middleagedcrazy

little aussie reader did a 'Mythbusters' on any possible way the veneers could break. No way, no how.

Tee hee

Belinda

OKSANA'S TOOTH VENEER

Posted at 6:02 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by LISA
______________________________________________________

Oksana said ... Oksana claimed ... sounds kinda like a joke now doesn't?

Midwesterner

OKSANA'S TOOTH VENEER

Posted at 6:02 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by LISA

Now, Lisa, what are you objecting to [snicker]? Ox is just generous by nature. Lots of stingy folks offer only a single version of the truth. Ox always offers a minimum of three and often provides as many as a half dozen.

Curious

hellnurse -
Glad to hear.
It'll be interesting to see who represents Mr. Kris during the deposition. I hope he's got enough smarts in his head to realize that Attornies Horowitz and Garbus do NOT have his best interest in mind.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Poll posted by Middie.

little aussie reader

LISA - I did a bit of experimenting with a porcelain tooth a while back - the only thing that sha tt ered it was a hammer. Impossible to sha tt er it with a slap.