Mel's Lawyers Serve Oksana's Ex-Bodyguard

1/19/2011 9:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's former bodyguard -- the man who knows her playbook inside and out -- was subpoenaed today in her custody war with Mel Gibson ... and he got served while he was blabbing about the case.

0119_ABC_news_set_TMZ_EX
Sources connected to the case tell us Kristian Herzog (left) was served on Wednesday as he left one of several interviews he did about Mel and Oksana. One of his stops was with Mike Von Fremd (center) of ABC News.

As for why Mel's attorneys want to get Herzog in court -- we're told he was in virtually every lawyer's meeting that Oksana had last year and knows all her secrets.

Most importantly ... he is not bound by attorney-client privilege -- which makes him the perfect fly on the wall.

champix_o

ROL =

* ROL = Repeat Oxsana's Lies
Posted at 11:53 AM on Jan 19, 2011 by Annie

* "rubbish on line",
Posted at 12:02 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Christy

* ROL=Rolls.Out.Lies
Posted at 11:35 AM on Jan 19, 2011 by kickaboo

*ROL = Rancid on line.
Posted at 11:56 AM on Jan 19, 2011 by Majestik

* Rabies On Line LOL
Posted at 12:30 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by mama9
(Middle aged crazy came up with Rabies on line, I do believe.
Posted at 12:44 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Majestik)

* Really Obvious Lies
Posted at 12:31 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by framed-heart

* Recycled Old Lies
Posted at 12:58 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by champix_o

* ROL = Reports Outside of Logic
Posted at 1:45 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Annie

* ROL....Rotten Odiferous Lies
Posted at 1:50 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by ketjo

* Rank Obnoxious Liars (lawyers,,,same thing)
Posted at 2:27 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by christy

* ROL = Reality Often Lacking
Posted at 5:50 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Annie

Jonn79

I just realized that Herzog looks like the dimwitted bodyguard ‘Blaster’ in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.

Belinda

Oksana used Herzog to do her dirty work.
Horowitz hates Herzog and would like to see him disappear.
Garbus is only being nice to Herzog until he is no longer needed.

Kris Herzog ... wake up.

Firefly

Firefly -
Back from taping? How'd it go?
Posted at 5:52 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Curious

Hey Curious

I am furious!!! Everywhere I went in LA I asked the local natives if they knew about the Mel/Oksana saga. They all looked at me like what are you talking about. Everything over there is either, No I haven't heard anything or It's all about Mel the abuser! Nothing was ever positive until I set them straight. Then it was I had no idea! Maybe they will pass it on and enlighten their friends.

fuddyduddy

There you go!

I stated before that just because Herzog is not on OG's list of witnesses, it does not mean that he is not on Mel's list of witnesses! Yay!!!!
The main ones that could really be damaging to OG would be EG and Herzog. Herzog may be so mad at OG right now that he's turned on her--who knows.

Posted at 12:43 PM on Jan 15, 2011 by fuddyduddy
Additional note--

Just because OG might not have Herzog on her witness list, doesn't mean that Mel doesn't have Herzog on his witness list. During discovery, lawyers will talk with witnesses before a heariing or a trial.

I still think EG and Herzog could be the most damaging to OG.

We have seen OG, along with Horowitz, turn on Herzog. Herzog has stated that he is not happy about someone on OG's team talking about him the way they did.

It also sounds like from what Herzog has stated, that Garbus is looking out for OG's interests now. How do you think Herzog feels being that HE was the one who introduced OG to Garbus, and now he has been pushed aside?

Posted at 12:05 PM on Jan 16, 2011 by fuddyduddy

janet

We all know Ox is lying through her Mel Gibson bought teeth.

fuddyduddy

Ahh--Mr. Potato Head and OG doing the wild thang!!! YUCK!!!!

Curious

Firefly -

You mean hardly any one in her own town knew what Miss Oksana "suffered"? I'm sure she'll be crushed. LOL

Belinda

Hi fuddy ... you certainly called it on this one.

Firefly

As for the taping, we went into the studio where they filmed scenes for Alcatraz. It was really cool, but when they had me relive my experience I started crying and had to pull myself together before I could go on again. I asked the producer after it was over if they intended to air the part of me tearing up and they said, well we can't say we won't use it but it really adds to the story and everyone will sympathize with what you went through. That is when I knew they were going to use it. Damn! Now I'm going to look like a cry baby.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Hey Curious

Posted at 6:14 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Firefly

REALLY? That means YOU Frieda: you're being to quiet! Mouth up woman! LA me: what's up?? Get to talking-- do your part!
YOU did good Firefly to at least try to spread the truth!

Did you get a chance to see Hoffman or the rat hole or anything swell?

little aussie reader

Hey Curious

Posted at 6:14 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Firefly

Hiya Firefly, welcome back :o) I've had a few conversations like that with people here. One lady I know says - "what's happening with Mel"? every time I see her now. People just lap up whatever mainstream media tells them.

Annie

Posted at 6:14 PM on Jan 19, 2011 by Firefly

Welcome back Firefly! Thx for spreading the word : ) Each person we can educate is a plus!

LISA

Hi Everyone,

We know about Oksana's ever-changing IMDB bio. I wonder if anyone has kept the original one from the summer. That was hysterical .

I'm itching to bring up her Wikipedia profile so we could all have a good laugh. She makes claims that would be so easy to disprove.

Curious

Fuddybuddy -

LOL, on the nose, girlfriend!

Now perhaps you can help me understand - in legalese dummy talk - how Mr. Kris's presence in the lawyer meetings as a third party with no non-disclosure agreement anywhere did not invalidate attorney/client communications.